Start by marking “The Secret of Instant Healing” as Want to Read:
The Secret of Instant Healing

The Secret of Instant Healing

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  100 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Over the last few years, innovative self-help methods have convinced many people of a new worldview. Quantum Entrainment (QE) is the newest development in this area: QE works with gentle touch that quietly activates the autonomic nervous system to spontaneously and naturally create an atmosphere in which deep healing can take place.

This amazing self-help method is easy to
Published June 15th 2011 by Hay House (first published March 6th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret of Instant Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret of Instant Healing

Iona  Stewart
Oct 15, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing
This book is an exciting introduction to a new form of healing called Quantum Entrainment. The book exceeded my expectations and this type of healing seems to me to be a simple method appropriate to the times we live in, when everything seems to be Quantum this or that. (Not that I really understand what the word “Quantum” implies.)

The book is clearly and simply expressed, i.e. it is well written. The author has a sense of humour, and he is clearly a person of advanced spiritual development.

The
Maria
Aug 04, 2011 Maria rated it it was ok
Well, I read the book. Some chapters more than once. It was confusing for me and too much verbage before getting down to the real information on how to perform the healing procedure. The author, Frank Kinslow, kept mentioning how easy it all was, but his explanations were anything but easy.

I didn't find the techniques easy either, though that may be just me. I have a hard time sitting and keeping my mind quiet. So, I don't know if this healing technique works or not. I see a lot of people in ot
L.L.
Wreszcie coś prostego i szybkiego, nie wymagającego specjalnego skupienia czy treningu (tzn. długotrwałego) i podobno działa bez względu na wiarę czy zadziała :)
Poza tym książka jest napisana prostym językiem, lekka i momentami nawet zabawna, także bardzo na plus.

Podoba mi się też to co autor pisze: to działa też na "rzeczy martwe". Bo tak naprawdę nie ma rzeczy martwych, przedmioty nie są martwe - wszystko co widzimy wibruje życiem (elektrony, atomy - wiecie o co chodzi).

Jeszcze taki cytat:
"Gd
Cristina Strenko
I originally bought this book thinking it was about a different healing method. I have never been more thankful for being wrong. Do not be skeptical of the 'Instant Healing' in the title of this book. Dr. Kinslow is a genius and he is not bluffing, this is instant healing. It is also the most simplest healing technique that I have ever read or studied. Once you learn this method, QE, Quantum Entrainment, you will be amazed at the miracles you witness daily!

I highly suggest after reading this tha
Vedran
May 23, 2014 Vedran rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alternative
Very simple book with very powerful method of healing/problem solving described. I have a feeling that all the books should be written this way: legibly, concise and very simple to implement.

Note: the book is the first in the series. My feeling is that author did not have any reservations what so ever unlike with subsequent books.
Srayliji
Jul 31, 2011 Srayliji rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent, simple guide to attaining Awareness, the most fundamental state, and the magic that comes with this attainment. Short and powerful. Actually, healing is just a side effect, but you can 'heal' anything in your life by this method. 5 Stars.
Alicia Durand
Aug 03, 2012 Alicia Durand rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recently injured my back and credit this book with the speed of which I have recovered. I am grateful for the injury and the time I was give to really read, process and practice the methods mentioned and explored within this delightful book!
Tony
Mar 07, 2013 Tony rated it it was ok
According to Kinslow, Healing comes from one source--awareness. Know how to use it and you can be healed. I guess I still don't know how to use it.
Alexis
Oct 01, 2012 Alexis rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I feel that it actually had some impact on what I tried on myself and family members. :)
Ard
Ard marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Cindy Jenkins
Cindy Jenkins rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Jill Bakke
Jill Bakke rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Fred
Fred rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Janet Murray
Janet Murray rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2016
Manuel Manolache
Manuel Manolache rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
FenFen Prasetyaningsih
FenFen Prasetyaningsih rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Russell
Russell marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2016
Ruth Santana Valencia
Ruth Santana Valencia rated it did not like it
Apr 03, 2016
Sarah Hodges
Sarah Hodges is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Lucid Dreams in 30 Days: The Creative Sleep Program
  • ThetaHealing: Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality
  • Awake in the World: Teachings from Yoga and Buddhism for Living an Engaged Life
  • Combatting Cult Mind Control: The #1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?
  • Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky
  • The Spectrum: A Scientifically Proven Program to Feel Better, Live Longer, Lose Weight, and Gain Health
  • Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin (Shambhala Dragon Editions)
  • Miracle of Mind Dynamics
  • I'd Rather Laugh: How to be Happy Even When Life Has Other Plans forYou
  • The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal
  • Every Word Has Power: Switch on Your Language and Turn on Your Life
  • The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook
  • The Gentle Art of Blessing: A Simple Practice That Will Transform You and Your World
  • Seth, Dreams and Projections Of Consciousness
  • Psych Yourself Rich: Get the Mindset and Discipline You Need to Build Your Financial Life
  • Attract Money Now
Dr. Frank Kinslow has been a chiropractic physician and a teacher for the Deaf. He is a Doctor of Clinical Spiritual Counseling and developer of the Quantum Entrainment process, a scientific procedure that promotes rapid healing. He is author of several bestselling books on awareness and healing including The Secret of Instant Healing and The Secret of Quantum Living. Frank is a Hay House author a ...more
More about Frank J. Kinslow...