Start by marking “God Works the Night Shift: Acts of Love Your Father Performs Even While You Sleep” as Want to Read:

Sometimes we feel that God is working by leaps and bounds in the lives of others, but not in our own. Especially when we are going through difficult times, it may seem as though other people have been richly blessed-while our own lives are completely empty. But Ron Mehl assures readers that despite the way things sometimes appear, God is continually at work in their lives, ...more
Published June 1st 2006 by Multnomah Publishers Inc. (first published June 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about God Works the Night Shift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Works the Night Shift

Linda James
Aug 27, 2009 Linda James rated it it was amazing
Excellent book, this book reminds us to have faith in the God that never sleeps. God works on our behalf at all times is faithful to us at all times. We can trust that our very best is God's goal; all that we are experiencing is for our ultimate good. I have cancer and I have counted over 50 blessings since I read this book that God has put in my life...I am still counting and it feels good to see what God is doing!
Rhonda Rae Baker
Dec 10, 2007 Rhonda Rae Baker rated it it was amazing
This is a great book of short stories that I found so well written and easy to read that I have given the book as a present. It is encouraging...especially to those who may feel they are all alone. Our Father takes great care of us...I'm thankful!
Lee Ann
May 16, 2008 Lee Ann rated it it was amazing
My sister-in-law gave me this book many years ago when I was facing uncertainty of my health. It was such a comfort to know that even when I am not praying or am unable to pray that Jesus is interceding on my behalf. It was a real comfort.
Kara Koester
Amazing reassurances of God's love and sovereignty--even when it seems as though He's no longer there.
tracey
Aug 04, 2008 tracey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book many years ago during a very dark time in my life and I guess it was just great to know that He was there.
Clara Dearmore Strom
Nov 08, 2010 Clara Dearmore Strom rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I am glad I own this book. It has been a tremendous blessing to me. Anyone who is on the "nightshift" and you know you are, will benefit from reading this book. God does care and he love you.
Eliza
Jun 21, 2015 Eliza rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
This was pretty good. I like Ron Mehl's books :)
Donna
Aug 19, 2012 Donna rated it it was amazing
I am going to read it again and right down some things that might keep me on track
genesis
genesis rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Bernadette
Bernadette rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2014
Dr Sparkle
Dr Sparkle rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Ginger
Ginger rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2017
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2017
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2011
Don Bryant
Don Bryant rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Becky Fielding
Becky Fielding rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2009
Robin M Rosequist
Robin M Rosequist rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Arthur Balestero
Arthur Balestero rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2009
Justin
Justin rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Ryan Benton
Ryan Benton rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2014
K
K rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2008
Patricia Boyle
Patricia Boyle rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Tim
Tim rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2008
Julie Best
Julie Best rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2009
Aubrey
Aubrey rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Luke Hanes
Luke Hanes rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
Cathy H.
Cathy H. rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2013