Start by marking “King of the Game” as Want to Read:
King of the Game

King of the Game

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Is it ever okay to lie to someone you love?

ARMANI PROCTOR, co-founder of TMK records, is a successful businessman with a dark past he's trying desperately to leave behind. His deepest desire is realized when he meets a beautiful reporter and falls in love, only to have that love threatened when his old life begins to clash with his new.

SYDNEY HOLLINGSWORTH, senior writer
Published January 18th 2011 by Kirabaco Publishing (first published March 10th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about King of the Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of the Game

Gwen Cannon-Jenkins
This book was really good. It was basically about a guy who has a past to hide from everyone. Armani falls in love and will do anything in his power to protect the one he loves. Will Sydney find about his past? You must read it to find out. This is a great story about how lies, murder, and mayham can always follow you no matter how much you run.
Readers In Motion
Armani Proctor runs TMK, the Music Kingdom, records. He molds , manages, and replaces the best voices in the industry. However he is not to be played with. The music is more of an hobby, whereas the streets are his prime piece of realty. Where most people see a successful, handsome, hardworking businessman, some know him by another name that will make enemies blood run cold. As Armani tries to keep the music fresh, he has to find the balance in keeping his right hand from knowing what his left h ...more
Cassandra Baker-Durham
This is the 3rd book that I've read by this author and I must say that I liked it. King of the Game is all about secrets and the things that folks are willing to do to keep their secrets hid. Armani is not the typical thug, who went legit and now has money and power, although those things are true about him; he ultimately wants what everyone else wants, to settle down, get married and have a family. Enter Sydney and her secrets... She as secrets, he has secrets, their friends and enemies have se ...more
K.R. Bankston
Jan 20, 2011 K.R. Bankston rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Is it ever okay to lie to someone you love? What if you’d changed, and spent every day making it up to them and better for them? What if the truth would devastate them completely, and destroy your love totally? What would you do? These are the questions, and in this account are one man’s answers.
ARMANI PROCTOR, co-founder of TMK records, is a successful businessman with a dark past he’s trying desperately to leave behind. His deepest desire is realized when he meets a beautiful reporter and fall
D.lee
I enjoyed the story. Great characters, steamy sex and great story. I was left with two questions....Who set him up? And....Who was the chick? You have to read the story to know what I'm talking about. Okay I lied I have a lot more questions....I know there has be series in these characters future. Like some of the other reviewers, I'm also not a huge fan of erotica, however a couple guys were pretty sexy. Plus the story will have you hooked, wanting to know what's going the happen next.
I wasn't
Shannon
KR Bankston knows how to write a good book this had me on the edge of my seat Armani knows how to please Kristina by getting her baby back to her but at the end I thought surely things would unfold but yet again so many twists and turns I love reading
Nikki
Well what can I say about this book? Many words come to mind. I absolutely enjoyed it. KR Bankston has done it again. A true pager turner. This story kept me on the edge of my seat. The characters are the best. It is easy to fall in love with them. The story is suspenful and exciting. It's easy to follow and it is very to easy to become engrossed. It is a must-read.
Yolanda M
It was good but mostly unbelieveable. Two men having that much power and two women that seem to have no idea what kind of men they have.
Vibrant  Kesh
FUNNY...I believe I've read this book but it didn't leave a lasting impression ergo the sparse review...
Lisa
Dec 11, 2012 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: drama
I thought this book was a good read. Thought I would take a short break from reading a series.
Elizabeth LaShaun
Another great book, by author great author
Familyreader
Familyreader marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Williams Nicki
Williams Nicki marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Glenda Taylor
Glenda Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Danielle Green
Danielle Green marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F. marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Lissy
Lissy marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
KB Bankston is a rising serial novelist, following in the famous footsteps of her literary idol, VC Andrews. She hails from Tallahassee, FL and now resides in Jonesboro, GA. Having written various works of fiction including short stories and reflective poetry for most of her adult life, Bankston entered the world of commercial publishing in 2008 with her first novel, A Deadly Encounter.
More about K.R. Bankston...
Thin Ice Hide & Seek (Thin Ice #2) A Deadly Encounter Sins of the Father Smoke & Mirrors