Start by marking “The Joslin Guide to Diabetes: A Program for Managing Your Treatment” as Want to Read:
The Joslin Guide to Diabetes: A Program for Managing Your Treatment

The Joslin Guide to Diabetes: A Program for Managing Your Treatment

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
An indispensable, up-to-date resource for managing your diabetes from the global leader in diabetes research, care, and education
Finding out that you have diabetes immediately raises questions about the condition, its treatment, and its impact on your future. Why did I get diabetes? What will I have to do to treat it? How will my future health be affected by having diabe
Published November 2nd 2005 by Touchstone (first published July 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about The Joslin Guide to Diabetes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Joslin Guide to Diabetes

Linda
Jun 08, 2011 Linda added it
Found this book in a used book store and I am glad I did. A wealth of information for type I and type II diabetics. The bottom line keep your blood sugar in a healthy range. The future looks bad for us who have the disease as it progressively damages nerves and all body parts if you don't manage sugar levels. Hidden sugars you had better know them and start reading labels...yikes! The SUGAR_FREE creamer I partake of is loaded with sugar in the form of corn syrup!
Johnny Kavanagh
Excellent read from an Excellent Author, wish to thank everybody who helped pump Millions of dollars into this Disease across the USA, we have come so so far with the help of the good Citizens of America on this one and we will Conquer with the spirit of Everyone involved.
Johnny Kavanagh
Karla Judith
Karla Judith marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Betiana Perez
Betiana Perez marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Рае
Рае added it
Aug 30, 2014
Katz!
Katz! added it
Jul 17, 2013
Stuart
Stuart marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2013
Julie
Julie added it
Jan 16, 2013
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2012
Alan
Alan added it
May 17, 2012
sara
sara marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2011
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2011
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2011
Lynette Myers
Lynette Myers marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2010
Carly
Carly added it
Feb 28, 2009
Joslin's Diabetes Deskbook: A Guide for Primary Care Providers Joslin's Diabetes Deskbook - A Guide for Primary Care Providers, Third Edition Outsmarting Diabetes: A Dynamic Approach for Reducing the Effects of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Joslin's Insulin Deskbook: Designing and Initiating Insulin Treatment Programs Joslin Diabetes Manual