Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm, #3)

Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  199 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Book three in the Neo's Realm Series

After his capture by a rogue vampire coven, Gunnar, alpha werewolf and head of Neo’s Realm security, was viciously turned into a vampire. Although Gunnar was eventually rescued, he refuses to accept the vampiric side of himself.

Centuries earlier, Ramiro was also changed against his will, but he’s learned to accept himself and make the be...more
Published April 11th 2011 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published March 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Moon

Ter
Really liked this one!! Great job Carol!
I did re-read the second one cause it had been a while, and couldn't remember all the questions I felt were unanswered before. They do get answered and much more.
If you can't remember the 2nd my advice would be to re-read or skim it. Just to refresh your memory of the diff. names that they will talk about in this one.

Carol you must have had a big chart to keep all names straight. lol.
Will there be another?? maybe Spiro/Nialo??
Karen K
**3.5** Didn't enjoy it as much as the first two, but still love the series.
Ale Rivero
Los dramones que aparecen aquí son dignos de una telenovela de media tarde, e igual de adictivos, no podía parar de leer hasta saber qué pasaría. Aquí vemos como Gunnar lucha contra el destino que le ha tocado y cómo Ramiro está siempre a su lado para ayudarlo, pero también logramos ver como las otras parejas que hemos ido conociendo se siguen afianzando en su amor a la par que entablan una lucha sin cuartel contra las fuerzas del mal. Lo único que no me ha gustado de esta historia es el final a...more
Traci
4.5 stars for this book. The series continues with all kinds of twists and turns. This book is about Gunner (Alpha) were who was turned when he was captured by the crazy vamp, La Mont who is not dead as well as his minions. Ramiro, vamp and second in charge of the good vamps from Ian/Faegen. Ramiro is introduced in the 1st and more in the second book. He stays with Gunner while he goes through transition to become a vampire and tries to figure out a way to help Gunner keep his inner wolf. They g...more
CB
2 more sexy MC's in the series. I would have liked to get into Gunnar's head more. So much story to tell, I wish they were longer.

I definitely recommend reading the series in order.

Liquid Crimson #1
Blood Trinity #2
Crimson Moon #3
Royal Blood #4
Ana
Jess
I would class this as 3.5 stars.

not as good as the first in the series but I still enjoyed it alot.
J.P. Bowie
Great last chapter to a super series - I enjoyed all of 'em 'cause I love me a vampire (or two)!
Veronica / Miss V
Not as good as the other first 2 books from this series, even though, I enjoyed it.
Janie
OMG this is my favorite book of the series so far. I absolutely love Gunnar and Ramiro!
Amy
I really like this one, i gave it a 4.5 just because i wanted gunnar to have his wolf.
Meg Kinch
I enjoyed this book much better than the previous two.
Tracy Piccolo
Neo's Realm 3
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Dimitri Stavros
Dimitri Stavros is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2014
Zane Kage
Zane Kage marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
bazinga ~Lisa
bazinga ~Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Trible68
Trible68 marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Mariana Mifsud
Mariana Mifsud marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Back to Hell (Hellbourne, #4)
  • Blood and Alchemy (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #11)
  • Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours, #6)
  • All Of The Voices (Southern Spirits, #3)
  • A Royal Bind (Changing Moon, #2)
  • My Vampire and I (My Vampire and I, #1)
  • Body Magic (Triad, #2)
  • Mitch
  • Redemption (True Blood Mate, #4)
  • Devon's Revenge (Portals, #2)
  • Blood Of A Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • The Love of a Mate (Pack Discipline, #4)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)