Start by marking “Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm, #3)

Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Book three in the Neo's Realm Series

After his capture by a rogue vampire coven, Gunnar, alpha werewolf and head of Neo’s Realm security, was viciously turned into a vampire. Although Gunnar was eventually rescued, he refuses to accept the vampiric side of himself.

Centuries earlier, Ramiro was also changed against his will, but he’s learned to accept himself and make the be
Published April 11th 2011 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published March 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Moon

Ter
Really liked this one!! Great job Carol!
I did re-read the second one cause it had been a while, and couldn't remember all the questions I felt were unanswered before. They do get answered and much more.
If you can't remember the 2nd my advice would be to re-read or skim it. Just to refresh your memory of the diff. names that they will talk about in this one.

Carol you must have had a big chart to keep all names straight. lol.
Will there be another?? maybe Spiro/Nialo??
Karen K
**3.5** Didn't enjoy it as much as the first two, but still love the series.
Ale Rivero
Los dramones que aparecen aquí son dignos de una telenovela de media tarde, e igual de adictivos, no podía parar de leer hasta saber qué pasaría. Aquí vemos como Gunnar lucha contra el destino que le ha tocado y cómo Ramiro está siempre a su lado para ayudarlo, pero también logramos ver como las otras parejas que hemos ido conociendo se siguen afianzando en su amor a la par que entablan una lucha sin cuartel contra las fuerzas del mal. Lo único que no me ha gustado de esta historia es el final a ...more
Traci
4.5 stars for this book. The series continues with all kinds of twists and turns. This book is about Gunner (Alpha) were who was turned when he was captured by the crazy vamp, La Mont who is not dead as well as his minions. Ramiro, vamp and second in charge of the good vamps from Ian/Faegen. Ramiro is introduced in the 1st and more in the second book. He stays with Gunner while he goes through transition to become a vampire and tries to figure out a way to help Gunner keep his inner wolf. They g ...more
CB
2 more sexy MC's in the series. I would have liked to get into Gunnar's head more. So much story to tell, I wish they were longer.

I definitely recommend reading the series in order.

Liquid Crimson #1
Blood Trinity #2
Crimson Moon #3
Royal Blood #4
Ana
Jess
I would class this as 3.5 stars.

not as good as the first in the series but I still enjoyed it alot.
J.P. Bowie
Great last chapter to a super series - I enjoyed all of 'em 'cause I love me a vampire (or two)!
Veronica /  V
Not as good as the other first 2 books from this series, even though, I enjoyed it.
Janie
OMG this is my favorite book of the series so far. I absolutely love Gunnar and Ramiro!
Amy
I really like this one, i gave it a 4.5 just because i wanted gunnar to have his wolf.
Meg Kinch
I enjoyed this book much better than the previous two.
Tracy Piccolo
Neo's Realm 3
Gianna
Gianna added it
May 22, 2015
Ja-paige
Ja-paige marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Melissa maye
Melissa maye marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Elaine White
Elaine White marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Dora
Dora marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Jolanda Weijers-heinsius
Jolanda Weijers-heinsius marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Debbie
Debbie added it
Dec 25, 2014
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Back to Hell (Hellbourne, #4)
  • Body Magic (Triad, #2)
  • Blood and Alchemy (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #11)
  • I Love You, Asshole! (Green's Hill, #2)
  • Enduring Instincts (Instincts, #2)
  • Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours, #6)
  • Reckless (Southwestern Shifters, #3)
  • My Vampire and I (My Vampire and I, #1)
  • Hunter and the Hawk (Symbiotic Mates #1)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack, #6)
  • Secrets
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Thief of His Heart

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

Neo's Realm (4 books)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Royal Blood
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)