Start by marking “On the field with ... Alex Rodriguez” as Want to Read:
On the field with ... Alex Rodriguez

On the field with ... Alex Rodriguez

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The 24th title in this bestselling sports series reviews the life, history and stats of baseball superstar Alexander Rodriguez. 10 photos.
Published April 1st 2002 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about On the field with ... Alex Rodriguez, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the field with ... Alex Rodriguez

Jose Francisco
Feb 10, 2014 Jose Francisco is currently reading it
this book made me realize that everything you want isn't always going to be handed to you and that you have to work hard and be dedicated if you want to do somethings or reach your dreams. one thing that i have observed about Alex Rodriguez is that he is determined to reach his goal as an baseball player for example in sophomore year Alex was a skinny kid but he knew that if he wanted to make it to the mlb n be a prospect he had to gain some muscle weight... when the season started in Alex Junio ...more
Stephen Torres
On the field with Alex Rodriguez is about Alex Rodriguez play baseball when he was little. Alex Rodriguez was playing baseball in Dominican Republic. Alex Rodriguez was play baseball when he was six year old. Alex Rodriguez drafted from high school. Alex Rodriguez was playing out side with his friends and family membrane. Alex Rodriguez played for there team. It is Seattle mariner, Texas Ranger, and the New York Yankees. Alex Rodriguez was playing shortstop and now he played third base.

I like w
Jeremy
Alex Rodriguez is one of my favorite baseball players. Although all is controversy with him and steriods has hit the media, I still believe he is one of the best baseball players alive. This book highlights his journey in baseball and the teams hes been on, his records, etc. This book basically shows most thingst hat have took place in his career. Although I am a Mets fan, A-rod is always a player that I like to watch. This book is recommended to all Alex Rodriguez fans.
Stephen Torres
my favorite scence is when alex rodriguez was playigg for three team.the first team when alex rodriguez was playing with the taxes rangers.the second team is the seattle mariners.the three teamis the new york yankees.in 2005 alex rodrigues hit a lot of homerunand he hit 42 homerun in the game.
Geo
May 22, 2009 Geo added it
Alex rodriguez to me is one my favorite players becuase of the he has done throughout his whole career and the things that he is also projected to do in the future.
Justin Vallarta
This book was interesting to read and the author gives good background information about the story.
Matthew William
The newer version of "On the Field with... Alex Rodriguez" is much better than the older one.
Sean
That he had to go though all the days he had to wait to be picked in the draft
Steven Romero
i loved it cause it showed me how he grow up
Avery
it is really good book
Andrew
eh it was ok
Marie Danielle
Marie Danielle marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Taylor
Taylor added it
Jul 30, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Sidney Overacre
Sidney Overacre marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Ryan Zietlow
Ryan Zietlow marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Kristoff Bennett
Kristoff Bennett marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Altamir III III
Altamir III III marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2012
Matt Christopher is the writer young readers turn to when they're looking for fast-paced, action-packed sports novels. He is the best-selling author of more than one hundred sports books for young readers.

Matt Christopher is America's bestselling sports writer for children, with more than 100 books and sales approaching six million copies. In 1992, Matt Christopher talked about being a children's
More about Matt Christopher...
The Kid Who Only Hit Homers Return of the Home Run Kid Catcher with a Glass Arm Tough to Tackle Ice Magic