Start by marking “Gambled Away” as Want to Read:
Gambled Away

Gambled Away

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
40,000 words Novel Length

When Bonnie Wurthington's Step brother gambles her away to "Lord Blackstorm" and she is sent to his estate to work the fields, Bonnie is confussed and worried. But she believes that this is part of God's plan for her life so she agrees to go.

When Lord Rutherford discovers that the Bonnie he won in a late night card game is a lovely and Godly woman
Nook, 182 pages
Published January 12th 2011 by Higher Faith Publications (first published May 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Gambled Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gambled Away

Kathy Heare Watts
GOD WORKS ALL THINGS TO THE GOOD OF THOSE THAT LOVE HIM

What a beautiful story of love and forgiveness. Bonnie Wurthington has loved the Lord and tried her best to live a Christian life, truly letting God's love shine through her in everything she does. Her step-brother, Con, is so jealous of her that from the time she came to live in his father's home at the age of five, he has tormented her and called her ugly. Lord Garett Rutherford has earned the name Lord Black Storm and he is known for his
Linda Rainey
Gambled Away by Teresa Lilly is a heart warming book about Bonnie an English lady and Lord Rutherford, gambler that won her, from her step brother, Con in a card game.
Lord Rutherford assumed she was a mule when Con told him that Bonnie would work in the fields.
The story deals with Bonnie's travel to the estate and the aftermath.
The theme of Jeremiah 29: 11 runs throughout the story
This is my most favorite verse and very appropriate for this book.
A copy of this book was given in exchange for an
Marla
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars! I have read several of Teresa's books and this one is outstanding! I enjoyed this book so much. I love the characters and I love how God's blessings and answered prayers are evident throughout the book. I was given a copy of the book to read and to provide an honest review.
Romance Reviewer
Apr 23, 2013 Romance Reviewer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Excellent story.. a fun twist... cute regency romance all clean..
Teresa Ives Lilly has authored a variety of Christian and Clean Novels and Novellas. She has written several chapter books and one picture book. She has also authored over two hundred unit studies for public and private schools.
More about Teresa Ives Lilly...
Orphan Train Bride Sheriff Bride An Unchained Love An Orphan Train Bride For Christmas Orphan Train Belle