Start by marking “Ignited by Passion” as Want to Read:
Ignited by Passion

Ignited by Passion (The Westmorelands #4, 5)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  230 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Stone Cold Surrender

Bestselling writer Stone Westmoreland can think of plenty of ways to describe the stranger he meets on a flight to Montana. Tantalizing. Whip-smart. And completely unaware of how good it feels to give in to your wilder impulses. Stone would be happy to offer buttoned-up Madison Winters some tips while he acts as her tour guide through the rugged mountai
Published January 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Ignited by Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignited by Passion

Chazmin Pope
Love the Westmoreland Men!
Chelsea
"Stone Cold Surrender"

Stone and Madison were definitely a cute couple. Stone, although he's a laid back Westmoreland he was definitely no exception to the rule of love!!!I love how Madison found out firsthand how "instant attraction" came to be between her mother and Corey, since she certainly had a taste of her own with Stone! Wonderful Read!

"Riding the Storm"

Oh what a storm it was. Jayla Cole and this Westmoreland brother created the perfect Storm, No matter how hard the two tried to stop hide
Lady Raven RAVE!
both stories republish

Read both stories and I have read them before I love this family if you want more of this family then you need to read the whole westmoreland series which is still on going with cousins. You have the author and the fire fighter loved it and it doesn't get old re reading these stories.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid reader
Crystal
Being able to read two Westmoreland books at a time is amazing, especially since I have to get caught up on the earlier books. These two stories are just like the rest, full of love and passion but also with the men in denial. Looking forward to the other books, at this rate I will be caught up in no time.
Zarinah
ok i didnt finish this book because it started off sort of interesting and then went no where fast and without enough sparks to keep me interested. I think when the author kept switching point of views mid paragraph it turned me off. I didnt believe the characters for some reason as the story progressed.
Shannon Adamson
Predictable, but good. I do like the two stories in one book though. I have enjoyed other books by Brenda Jackson, and I have others that I have not read, so I will keep reading. But like I said, predictable....
Taz Will
Both great reads and easy to fall in love with both these Westmoreland's. Of course my favorites will give you a steamy read and having you wanted to read more about them.
LaSonya
Book was halfway good. 2 stories in one book. First story was very good. 2nd story not so much.
Marilyn Diamond
It was great.....can't be sure if I read it once but I knew the happy ending....
Monica
Two more intriguing stories!! I absolutely love this family.....:-))
RTgoddess
Cute fluffy romance...book 5 and 6 of a series.
Chivon
Always love a good Brenda Jackson romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Westmorelands
Kerilnas
Kerilnas marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Beverly Bandoh
Beverly Bandoh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Wendy Jones
Wendy Jones marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Heart's Secret
  • Sweet Dreams (Kimani Romance, #177)
  • One Night With You
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • The Second Time Around
  • Hot Like Fire
  • The Temptation of a Good Man (Hawthorne Family, #1)

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmoreland Series)
  • The Chase Is On (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Silhouette Desire #1778) (The Westmoreland Series)
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)