Start by marking “The Right Maneuver” as Want to Read:
The Right Maneuver

The Right Maneuver

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  13 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When a smart, sexy campaign manager whose candidate is vying for a congressional seat finds herself undeniably attracted to the incumbent's egotistical manager, passion and politics collide in a steamy and suspenseful debut novel. Original.
Published April 1st 2011 by Genesis Press

To ask other readers questions about The Right Maneuver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Maneuver

Gail
Nov 11, 2015 Gail rated it it was amazing
This was a re-read for me, and it was such a great read. I couldn't put the book down, because it was such a page turner.

When I pick this book up I didn't know that I would really enjoy this book. I would have to say that I read this book so very fast that I was so very disappointed that I had finished it so very quickly. It is a story about Keisha Reynolds who took on a position of deputy campaign manager for her old professor and someone who she has a high opinion for. When she took this job s
Kayla
Jan 28, 2014 Kayla rated it it was amazing
This was probably one of the best books I've read that didn't include teenager antics. This was a very appropriate book for young teenage girls looking to work themselves into more mature works. I was going to put this book down because I cannot STAND politics, but the plot of this book shook me to the core. It was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.
Kacie
Jun 30, 2011 Kacie rated it it was amazing
A little predictable, but still a good read. Despite the predictableness (is that a word?) of the story, it is still a different spin on your typical romance, which I definetly appreicated. I will for sure be recommending not only this book, but this author to friends.
Ericka cannon-mosley
Ericka cannon-mosley rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Karen Reynolds
Karen Reynolds is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2016
LaShaunda
LaShaunda rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Erin Tanner
Erin Tanner rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Rachel Ann
Rachel Ann rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Sierra Lawler
Sierra Lawler rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Sarah rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Mahoganie Jade Browne
Mahoganie Jade Browne marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2011
Andrew
Andrew rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2011
June
June marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2011
D
D marked it as to-read
May 21, 2011
Shawnette
Shawnette rated it really liked it
May 02, 2011
As long as she could remember, L.S. Childers (who also writes under the name, Shelly Ellis) has wanted to be a writer.

Her fiction writing career began when she became one of four finalists in the BET Books First-Time Writers Contest when she was 19 years old. The prize was having her first short-story romance published in the book, All That and Then Some! Since then her work has appeared in anoth
More about L.S. Childers...