Start by marking “The Mysterious Stranger (Triple Trouble, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Mysterious Stranger (Triple Trouble, #3)

The Mysterious Stranger (Triple Trouble #3)

Paperback, Silhouette, Special Edition, No. 1130, 256 pages
Published September 1st 1997 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about The Mysterious Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mysterious Stranger

Maria
Nov 10, 2008 Maria rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
The third in the triplet series, this one is probably the best of the three (I'll have to re-read them in order to be sure) in spite of the fact that it uses the old plot device number 21 - amnesia. Ordinarily I don't care for that one, but this book did a pretty good job and she got her memory back in the middle of the book, so I didn't have to put up with it for too long. It also had a child, Anna Jane, who has lost her parents and is trying to adjust to an uncle, a totally different environme ...more
Maggie
Feb 07, 2015 Maggie rated it liked it
My favorite of the triplet books, this one is about the eldest, Fallon, who arrives for a Caribbean vacation ahead of her family & finds herself on a quest to help a little girl find a friend to play with. Along the way, she develops amnesia, is found by the girl, taken to the big house, and meets the resort's owner Jarrett Wilkenson -- who has no idea how to regard either his niece (the girl) or Fallon. Really liked the development of Jarrett's character and the way he & Anna Jane learn ...more
Jan 14, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Classic Susan Mallery! I loved this book. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the memory loss, but it wasn't over played. The chemistry in this book was great, and slower building than the other two books in the series. I also liked the relationship between Fallon and Anna Jane. It was really fun, and sweet, with great character development all around. :) This was a great way to start my Valentine weekend.
Jessi
Loved this book when I first read it about 10 years ago and again when I read it last year. I think it may have been my favorite of the three. In this book, one of three triplets washes up on the shore of a private beach and, after finding out that she's lost her memory, is allowed to stay because the owner's daughter is enchanted with the mysterious stranger.
Captmashpea
Nov 12, 2015 Captmashpea rated it liked it
It wasn't bad but I always think that stupid little running scared bit just gets old. he knew her he loved her and he knew that love was not a bad thing seriously he should have handled that better but I did like the amnesia idea. It wasn't romanticized she was terrified - which I thought was a very interesting part of her character development. all in all I enjoyed it.
(eBook).
Dana
Aug 10, 2013 Dana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-romance
I loved, loved, loved this story. The characters were rich, the plot was satisfying. Although there was attraction, the story did not revolve around that. I was able to skip the explicit scenes and still be enthralled by Mallery's fluid storytelling. This is a keeper.
Kobie
Nov 22, 2014 Kobie rated it really liked it
Shelves: mallery
in the digital version, all the words rose got changed to rose' it was super silly! I read this one first, even though it's the last of the series. it was fun to read about a disposable camera.
Dyan
Oct 02, 2014 Dyan rated it it was amazing
Great way to finish the trilogy! It was fun to see the difference in personalities of the sisters. Definitely a fun easy read!
Cindy
Oct 26, 2014 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: k-l-m
Fallon and Jarrett

This was a really good book about a woman with amnesia fall I.g in loved with a reclusive. It was worth reading.
Ann-marie
Was not a bad story I felt it dragged and more could have been added to the story. It's understandable since it seems to be one of the author's earlier work.
Tamara Jimenez
Mar 06, 2015 Tamara Jimenez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. Loved the series.

Great book. Great series. Liked them all a lot. The second and third stories were my favorite but I really enjoyed them. Would recommend them.

Christina Aldarondo
Way to end the series

Fallon's story was a joy to read. I think Anna Jane was the key for both. The end made me smile.

Tina Jenkins
Jun 29, 2015 Tina Jenkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved Triple Trouble

If you have not read this series yet. what are you waiting for. I fell in love from book one. Susan rocks!!
Maureen Novitsky
Loved it!

I was wondering how take charge Fallon would fall into love. Susan Mallery had me in tears at the end of this love story
Dorothy Morawsky
Jan 02, 2015 Dorothy Morawsky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At first I had a hard time getting into this story, its definately not like any of Susan Mallerys other books, but it turned out equally as good. You will love it!
Dixie-lee Campbell
Sep 25, 2014 Dixie-lee Campbell rated it it was amazing
5 star for the first story. recommend read. Enjoyed this story very much. Very romantic. Refreshing and entertaining !!! If you want a light hearted read... this book is for you too.
Sahara
Sahara rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Amber Houslet
Amber Houslet rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Susie
Susie rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2016
Keri
Keri rated it it was ok
Nov 27, 2014
Jill Burns
Jill Burns rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2014
itzmeGS
itzmeGS rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2015
Ramonalp
Ramonalp rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2014
Dorothy Fuhrmann
Dorothy Fuhrmann rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Lily
Lily rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Devon Urness
Devon Urness rated it really liked it
May 09, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
May 08, 2015
Stephani
Stephani rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Rae
Rae rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
  • The Unicorn's Daughter
  • Edge of Forever
  • Christmas at Carriage Hill (Swift River Valley, #3.5)
  • The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House,#1)
  • A Soldier's Heart (Snowberry Creek, #0.5)
  • Henrietta: Book #1 in the House of Donato Series
  • Falling for You: Jackson & Rebecca (January Cove, #3)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • You Again (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
  • We Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
  • Hometown Girl (Chesapeake Diaries, #4)
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Triple Trouble (3 books)
  • The Girl Of His Dreams (Silhouette Special Edition 1118)
  • The Secret Wife (Triple Trouble #2)