Start by marking “Mysterious Stranger (Silhouette, Special Edition, No. 1130)(Triple Trouble)” as Want to Read:
Mysterious Stranger (Silhouette, Special Edition, No. 1130)(Triple Trouble)

Mysterious Stranger (Silhouette, Special Edition, No. 1130) (Triple Trouble #3)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  185 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published September 1st 1997 by Silhouette

Be the first to ask a question about Mysterious Stranger (Silhouette, Special Edition, No. 1130)

Maggie
My favorite of the triplet books, this one is about the eldest, Fallon, who arrives for a Caribbean vacation ahead of her family & finds herself on a quest to help a little girl find a friend to play with. Along the way, she develops amnesia, is found by the girl, taken to the big house, and meets the resort's owner Jarrett Wilkenson -- who has no idea how to regard either his niece (the girl) or Fallon. Really liked the development of Jarrett's character and the way he & Anna Jane learn ...more
Maria
The third in the triplet series, this one is probably the best of the three (I'll have to re-read them in order to be sure) in spite of the fact that it uses the old plot device number 21 - amnesia. Ordinarily I don't care for that one, but this book did a pretty good job and she got her memory back in the middle of the book, so I didn't have to put up with it for too long. It also had a child, Anna Jane, who has lost her parents and is trying to adjust to an uncle, a totally different environme ...more
Tamara Jimenez
Great read. Loved the series.

Great book. Great series. Liked them all a lot. The second and third stories were my favorite but I really enjoyed them. Would recommend them.

Kobie
in the digital version, all the words rose got changed to rose' it was super silly! I read this one first, even though it's the last of the series. it was fun to read about a disposable camera.
Dorothy Morawsky
At first I had a hard time getting into this story, its definately not like any of Susan Mallerys other books, but it turned out equally as good. You will love it!
Cindy
Fallon and Jarrett

This was a really good book about a woman with amnesia fall I.g in loved with a reclusive. It was worth reading.
Dyan
Great way to finish the trilogy! It was fun to see the difference in personalities of the sisters. Definitely a fun easy read!
Classic Susan Mallery! I loved this book. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the memory loss, but it wasn't over played. The chemistry in this book was great, and slower building than the other two books in the series. I also liked the relationship between Fallon and Anna Jane. It was really fun, and sweet, with great character development all around. :) This was a great way to start my Valentine weekend.
Jessi
Loved this book when I first read it about 10 years ago and again when I read it last year. I think it may have been my favorite of the three. In this book, one of three triplets washes up on the shore of a private beach and, after finding out that she's lost her memory, is allowed to stay because the owner's daughter is enchanted with the mysterious stranger.
Dana
I loved, loved, loved this story. The characters were rich, the plot was satisfying. Although there was attraction, the story did not revolve around that. I was able to skip the explicit scenes and still be enthralled by Mallery's fluid storytelling. This is a keeper.
Dixie-lee Campbell
5 star for the first story. recommend read. Enjoyed this story very much. Very romantic. Refreshing and entertaining !!! If you want a light hearted read... this book is for you too.
Christina Aldarondo
Christina Aldarondo is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
Cate
Cate marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Andrea Miller
Andrea Miller marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Karen Skaggs
Karen Skaggs is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Diane Gerew
Diane Gerew marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Edge of Forever
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • Love, Lust and Pixie Dust
  • Lovestruck Forever (Lovestruck #3)
  • Promise Me Forever
  • More Than Words: Stories Of Strength: Close Call\Built To Last\Find The Way
  • Undone
  • Wild Iris Ridge (Hope's Crossing, #7)
  • Slade
  • The Billionaire's Nanny
  • Nightwalker
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • The Last MacKlenna
  • Love With The Proper Stranger
  • Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5)
  • Catching the Bad Guy (Janet Maple #2)
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it come ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Triple Trouble (3 books)
  • The Girl Of His Dreams (Silhouette Special Edition 1118)
  • The Secret Wife (Silhouette Special Edition, No 1123)
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)