Start by marking “X-Men: Curse of the Mutants: Mutants vs. Vampires” as Want to Read:
X-Men: Curse of the Mutants: Mutants vs. Vampires

X-Men: Curse of the Mutants: Mutants vs. Vampires

2.57 of 5 stars 2.57  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Lock your doors, board up the windows, arm yourselves with stakes and sunlight...and it still won't protect you when the vampires stalking the X-Men set their sights on YOU! The X-Men have their work cut out for them as they're pitted against a terrifying new clan of vampires in all the B-movie-styled glory we can print in four colors! Baby, this isone book with bite! Bran ...more
Published March 2nd 2011 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about X-Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about X-Men

Ronyell
Early Thoughts:

Even though I am a huge fan of the older “X-Men” comics, I wanted to read some of the newer “X-Men” comics and I had stumbled upon this short collection of “X-Men” stories called “Curse of the Mutants – Mutants vs. Vampires.” Now although I do not mind the X-Men comics having stories where the X-Men fight supernatural beings, this collection felt too flat to me because the stories in this collection are just the X-Men fighting vampires and there is no clear plot within any of the
Nicolo Yu
This hardcover is a collection of one-shots, miniseries and short stories that tie-in to the crossover event Curse of the Mutants that pit the X-Men against vampires. The gem of this lot is the one-shot that features the X-Men’s two master thieves, Storm and Gambit on a mission to an artifact that could tip the balance of the vampire war to their favor. These aren’t your run of the mill, burn in daylight bloodsuckers. Somehow, they manage to create an object of both technology and magic that can ...more
Richard Cody
Reading comics vis the public library these days.
Shaun
I was never a huge fan of the Curse of the Mutants storyline, but this trade adds some fun to the overall plot. I love the story of Storm and Gambit. The art is unique and interesting and Storm's dilemma is very poignant. Overall an okay read.
Shannon Appelcline
Other that the Gambit/Storm story, not worth reading. Some of the stories are good, more are mediocre. Some of the art is really, really bad. And nothing important happens in any of these stories, except that aforementioned Storm/Gambit feature.
Ryan
A collection of short stories tied into an X-Men storyline. None of the stories are particularly great. Some of the art is very nice. I thought that this would be really cool because it had vampires and X-Men. I was wrong.
J.
Doesn't really contribute much to the main storyline. Most of it's pretty terrible, although there a few decent ones in there. But overall, worth skipping.
Angela
Lots of short stories that tie in with the main vampire storyline. The Magneto one stands out as he faces someone from the concentration camps. A good read.
Budd
it is a collection of one shots that don't really add anything to the story. I give it three stars instead of two for a very clever joke in the Rogue story.
Erin Elizabeth
I really liked the Storm & Gambit issue and the reprinting of Storm's first encounter with Dracula. But a few of the other stories are duds.
Cristov
The premise is interesting but this seems like a collection of disparate ideas instead of a cohesive storyline.
Lisa Kuhn
Um, I liked it, but I think I missed something because I don't really know what is happening.
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Denis Caron
Denis Caron marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Arturo
Arturo marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Mycavern
Mycavern marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Odd Rödney
Odd Rödney marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Powerpuff Girls #7 - Remote Controlled Dexter's Laboratory Classics Volume 2 Action Comics (1938-2011) #794 Power Up (Powerpuff Girls Classics, Volume 2) Heroes: Volume Two