Start by marking “The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage, #1)

The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage #1)

A Macon Valley Ménage Story

Best friends since childhood, Perry and Sean know each other’s deep dark secrets. The people of Macon Valley whisper of their deviant sexual ways—the fact they like kink and enjoy sharing women. But the town doesn’t understand they’re looking for that one perfect woman to fill the void in their hearts. They understand they’ll be sharing her both
Published December 3rd 2014 by The Raven Books (first published January 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Unexpected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unexpected

Jaime
Feb 16, 2011 Jaime rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
Luke warm.

Perry, Jesse & Sean. Perry & Sean have a back story that seems like it would make an AWESOME m/m/f. Jesse has a back story...where did she come from? Why is Perry her love, why is he her 'hero'?

Half a scene. No start, no middle, no end.

Oh...this could have been MUCH better!!!!
Ronda  Tutt
Sep 25, 2011 Ronda Tutt rated it really liked it
HOT!

Great short and fast read. For a short story it was really cute and hot as hell as Perry and Sean seduce Jesse sexually trying to convince her that they were all three made for each other. The scenes were very hot as they explored different positions between them to include anal sex, deep throat, and double penatration. Great teaser to the start of the Macon Valley Ménage Series.
Nstefa
Dec 17, 2016 Nstefa rated it really liked it
This series is definitely Insta sex mfm all the way!!! I have read all 4 books in a couple of hours... not much of a story but definitely great sex scenes!!!
Cilicia White
Jan 16, 2015 Cilicia White rated it really liked it
I read all the book in one collection so I did a mass review.
This is one hot box set!! This is the first four books in the Macon Valley series.
The Unexpected tells the story of two childhood friends, Perry and Sean who share everything including women. Their plan is to share Perry's Fiance, Jesse. Jesse has heard rumors but wants to give Perry his fantasy not knowing that the pair of friends want her for keeps. Will Jesse be able to give the men what they want after they give her the best night
Niina
Perry and Sean are known for sharing their women, but now Perry's gotten engaged and the town gossip is ablaze on how this will go. Perry wants to have both he wants Jesse and he wants Sean, he wants them all to belong together, to share and love for the rest of their lives.

Jesse is skittish when it comes to Sean, he fiancée's best friend and sexual exploits partner of old, she's unsure what will come of the night she promised to share with them - she's scared that the feeling she has for Sean a
Nikki Brooks
Jul 26, 2015 Nikki Brooks rated it really liked it
Perry and Sean are best friends and share everything, including their women!! However they also have history together, which the town just loves to gossip over. When Perry meets Jesse, he realises that she may just be the missing puzzle piece to complete the trio he and Sean had always dreamed of.

Jesse is more than a little worried when her fiancée's wants a threesome with his best friend. She is a complete novice when it comes to sexual exploits and she's unsure what will happen to her and Per
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Very appropriately titled novella. I did not expect to enjoy this. I’ve never read anything with a cowboy in it that I found particularly interesting. I’m currently thinking I need to head west in a dually with a trailer full of horses and see if I can’t find this Macon Valley and then a couple cowboys.

Perry and Jesse are happily engaged and just a few short weeks away from the big day. Perry has shared numerous women with Sean in the past. Perry and Sean have always wanted a woman to share, per
Alicia Jespersen(BehindThePicketFence)
Though "The Unexpected" did leave a little to be desired I really enjoyed the incredibly sexy and new relationship between Perry, Sean and Jesse. The only thing that I noticed about this book was Jesse was the only one that I got to know what she looked like. Sean and Perry were never described. Which for me is something that must be included in a book. For me to fully connect with a set of characters I need to know what they look like.

Other than that this novella was a very HOT ménage story. Je
Judith
Jul 16, 2011 Judith rated it it was ok
A very short story that hasn't got much to it. Primarily it is the encounter between Perry & Jesse, his fiancee, who has resisted Perry's request for a threesome with his best friend Sean, with whom he has systematically shared women for years. What he really wants is for Jesse, a very shy and proper young lady, to open her mind and heart to making Sean a permanent part of their marriage relationship. One really learns very little about these three and beyond their erotic encounter, the stor ...more
Lauren
Sep 14, 2011 Lauren rated it liked it
Ok so what do you expect for 99 cents? This book. It was really short. This is strictly as m/f/m book, even though it is under m/m/f in Amazon. It was so short I really don't know what to say about it without telling the entire story. Girl set to marry boy. Boy wants to share girl with his BFF. They do although girl is reluctant. Girl runs away from boy and bff needs "time to think". Girl goes into bar and gets manhandled by male patrons that aparently want to share her also. Boy and BFF come in ...more
Tracie Runge
May 09, 2013 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
The Unexpected

Jesse had met Perry and fallen in love with him a little over a year ago. Jesse knew that Perry and his best friend Sean had a past together and that they has shared their women. When Perry asked to share her with Sean Jesse is a little surprised but she loves Perry and is determined if this is what he wants she can give him his wish this once.
Is once really what Perry had in mind when he asked Jesse to have a threesome with Sean and after having both men will once be enough for
July
Feb 19, 2012 July rated it liked it
Shelves: home-library
The beginning of a series Macon Valley Menage. This is a short story I bought on Nook. It is a erotica with M/F/M involving a shy young newlywed brought into a new lifestyle. There is a story here between Perry and Sean and the lifestyle of double teaming women in the past. Now that Perry has the wife he wants to share, but the wife is very innocent. So now proper shy Jesse must make a descision about there lives.
Cheri
Jun 08, 2015 Cheri rated it really liked it
Short cowboy menage story. These two cowboys are hot and very friendly, but committed to one woman--the same woman. Can she accept them both or will she and they have to choose? It is short sexy and the guys do care about her. If you like menage you should like this one. After all, if you are expecting a sweet romance--why would you pick a menage story?
Nicole MacDonald
Jun 13, 2011 Nicole MacDonald rated it did not like it
A short (VERY SHORT) story. Not worth the price. I don't think it was sweet and actually found it offensive - it came across degrading and I have nothing against a ménage! I read one by Maya Banks which was fantastic and had high hopes for this one after reading the first two reviews. Nope made me feel icky and gross and I deleted it off my kindle. I recommend you read the sample - I wish I had!
Capri
Jul 03, 2012 Capri rated it really liked it
Effing awesome! Finally an author who writes what I like. I think threesomes are the way to go! I love the way it was written. It was short and sweet, hot and sexy all at once. I look forward to reading more from the series.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
Cute short story about two men who like to share their women. They both fall in love with a woman but only one of them is dating her. They finally convince her to be with both of them.

Short, hot read!
Barbara➰
Mar 19, 2016 Barbara➰ marked it as dnf
I love menages but I want everyone on board and to want it equally. I don't like that Jesse felt pressured or her husband wanted it first and since she wanted to please him, she'd do it.
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2013
Sue Lytle
Sue Lytle rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
Aug 07, 2011
Ryn
Ryn rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Jjverks
Jjverks rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2012
Pierrette
Pierrette rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
Katrina
Katrina rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2012
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2014
Dora Alderete
Dora Alderete rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2012
Renata
Renata rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Monique Ito
Monique Ito rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2012
Bookworm
Bookworm rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Rebecca F Miller
Rebecca F Miller rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Boys Next Door
  • Boots And Chaps (Ugly Stick Saloon, #1)
  • Cowboy Crazy
  • Cowboy-Sexy
  • Cowboy (The Harmony Series #1)
  • The King's Choice (The King's Choice, #1)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Texas Two-Step (Perfect Strangers #1)
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • Half Hearts
  • Silver River Romeo (Rancher Romance, #1)
  • Northern Exposure (Compass Brothers, #1)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Saddled
  • Counterfeit Cowboy
  • A Texas Thanksgiving (Homecoming Heroes, Book 5) (Love Inspired #468)
AKA Mandy M. Roth
AKA Kennedy Kovit

Rory Michaels has a soft spot for men in cowboy boots and at one point in her life, raised pigs. Now older, wiser and slightly curvier, she pens erotic tales that tease the senses and still loves a man in boots.
More about Rory Michaels...

Macon Valley Ménage (7 books)
  • The Untold (Macon Valley Ménage #2)
  • The Unspoken (Macon Valley Ménage, #3)
  • The Unforgettable (Macon Valley Ménage #4)
  • The Unwrapped (Macon Valley Ménage #5)
  • The Unabashed: A Macon Valley Menage Story
  • The Unbridled (Macon Valley Ménage #7)