Start by marking “All Men Are Rogues” as Want to Read:
All Men Are Rogues

All Men Are Rogues

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Sari Robins pens another fast–paced, richly romantic Regency historical in a style that combines a certain liveliness, creativity and emotion, all of which are sure to delight romance fans.

Compelled by her dying father, a spy for His Majesty's service, to complete his last mission, Miss Evelyn Amherst finds herself embroiled in a dangerous world of treachery and betrayal.
Published May 5th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published July 29th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about All Men Are Rogues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Men Are Rogues

Trudy Miner
When Evelyn Amherst came to London, she had one thought, to carry out her dying father's last wish and leave the country as fast as possible. Unknown to her however, she was labeled as a traitor simply because her father was suspected as being a traitor by Colonel Wheaton, head of England's spy agency. He wanted Justin Barclay, marquis of Rawlings, Earl of Hatteford to assume his rightful title and wow her then kill her if she is indeed a traitor. Once Evelyn met Justin's mother, Justin didn't s ...more
Ariel
Why have I not been reading romance novels all my life?
Marianne
First time with this author. Read it as a filler for distraction. Lot of clichés, kind of annoying. But I might read more books by Robins.
Denise
Jun 22, 2008 Denise rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers.
A good romance to be sure. Evelyn is untrusting, wary, and determined to be unconventional. As a daughter of a diplomat/spy for England, she ignores offers of aid as she struggles to do her father's dying wish. Deception is rampant, as characters all move by their own separate motives desparate to get to their own goals as they do their best to knowingly or unknowingly make things harder for one another without care.
Shaula
The characters and plot were good; everyone was believable and the story had some unforeseen twists. The problem that has me questioning whether I will read another of this author's books is the widespread misuse of words. For example: the repeated use of "quibbled" when "quipped" was clearly the correct word. I am willing to try another title, but if the problem recurs Ms. Robins and I will probably part ways.
Eliza Baum
This book was pretty good. More like 3.5 stars. The hero and heroine were likeable, their challenges were believable, and the resolution was satisfying. I thought the bad guy's goal was a bit silly and out of left field, but the spy intrigue was fun. Nothing that would make me run out and buy all of this author's books, but it was an enjoyable few hours.
Wench
I finished this to see how much of a train wreck it could become. The answer? GINORMOUS. I can't even be mad, I'm so bewildered at this nonsense.
Tabetha Waite
I didn't finish this book as I thought it started out rather slow with characters that I couldn't quite connect with.
Mary
Spies, duty, love, betrayal, and loyalty - all come together for and exciting tale that keeps the reader guessing.
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Brooke Hurley
Brooke Hurley marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Skwadd
Skwadd marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
K Lister
K Lister marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Darlene Pilet
Darlene Pilet marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Dorie Nelson
Dorie Nelson marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Nan Cole
Nan Cole is currently reading it
Mar 03, 2015
Patricia Ramey
Patricia Ramey marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Paddy
Paddy marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Aaron
Aaron added it
Feb 11, 2015
Nicole
Nicole is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sari Robins was born and raised in New York, married a Southern gentleman, and lives with her family in Georgia. She is a tax attorney with a Masters at Laws in Taxation. Before changing careers, Sari worked for Delta Air Lines and a premiere tax advocacy trade association.

In 2000 Sari realized that deep inside her beat the heart of an author. Now, while using her legal skills to navigate the bus
More about Sari Robins...
The Governess Wears Scarlet One Wicked Night What to Wear to a Seduction When Seducing a Spy More Than a Scandal