Start by marking “Disney's Tangled (Golden Board Book)” as Want to Read:
Disney's Tangled (Golden Board Book)

Disney's Tangled (Golden Board Book)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Little Golden Book full-color retelling of Disney's latest movie blockbuster, Tangled, is now available in an oversized board book. Disney Princess fans ages 1-4, who love Rapunzel, as well as boys who loved the action and adventure of Disney Tangled, will enjoy hearing this lively retelling.
Board Book, 22 pages
Published August 9th 2011 by Golden/Disney

To ask other readers questions about Disney's Tangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney's Tangled

Krista Basilio
Rapunzel, a long-lost princess, lives isolated in a tower with Gothel, whom she believes is her mother. Gothel had kidnapped Rapunzel when she was a baby because of her magical golden hair that kept her young. She knew Rapunzel's magical hair, if cut, would turn brown and lose its magic. Every year on Rapunzel's birthday, her kingdom sends thousands of lanterns into the sky wishing their lost princess would return. On her eighteenth birthday, Rapunzel asks Gothel to let her see the floating ligh ...more
Marjan Moradinejad
One of my favorite disney stories
Paige Earthfae
Just too much story for a golden book. Unlike the simple tales of Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty of classic Golden books...Tangled is a very complicated movie to be worried into a story meant for small children. If a child hasn't seen the movie they will likely get rather confused by the events because the book is limited to so many pages that they can't rely them all. Children rely on pictures and words to understand a story and I think this would be too confusing for a child.

Reall
Dimity
Buying this for my kid's easter basket is another concession to her general disinterest of fairy tales in non-Disney form. (Which is probably partially due to my inability to find other adaptations that are simple enough for the fruit fly attention span of a 3 year old.) It's a pretty decent quick and dirty adaptation of the movie minus the ''frying pan as a weapon'' theme.
Sarah Adamson
A really nice condensed version of the Disney story about Rapunzel. Nice use of language, nice simple and calm explanations for everything that happens.
Barbie West
This book s an awsome book sorry i don't no were to stop a sentence so u might just yell at me dddddddddddddoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''tttttttttttttt yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll aaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! YA I STOP AT A CENTENCE DANG IT I CANT STOP TALKING YA SPRING BREAK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nikki
This short book tells the whole story of Tangled. The illustrations were not very good and they did not look like the movie. The story was choppy and seemed to jump around a lot. Some children who really loved the movie might like this book but overall I would not recommend it to anyone or give it to little children to read.
A nicely condensed version of the movie that my little lady loves so much, it rivals her love of Frozen. "Punz, Fin Rier, and Mas" are pretty much her favorite characters ever. The artwork is a little too off for me but she enjoys it nonetheless and that's all that matter.
Tortla
A sweet little novelization of the movie, which reminded me of the nice little details they kept from the original version (like Rapunzel's healing tears). And it didn't have the less-than-forgiveable male narration that the movie had.
Lyndsay May
This book is a very cute, very short version of the movie, not the traditional story of Rapunzel. However, I really liked it and look forward to reading it to any kids I may have in the future.
Bree
This is a sweet summary of the Disney movie Tangled. My 3 year old loves the movie and therefore loves this book and wants us to read it to her over and over.
Lauren
I loved what Disney tuned this fairytale into! The story was really interesting and the characters are fantastic. I especially loved Flinn.
McKenna
I got this with the movie when we bought it and LOVED it as much as the movie!!!
Netanella
The latest 4-year-old obsession is Tangled.
Drew Liew
Drew Liew marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Jessica Rule
Jessica Rule marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Kayla
Kayla added it
Jul 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Blue Train, Green Train (Thomas & Friends)
  • Beauty and the Beast (Disney Classic Series)
  • The Princess and the Packet of Frozen Peas
  • Little Red Hot
  • Curious George at the Parade
  • Sofia the First
  • Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere!
  • Miss Lina's Ballerinas
  • Petite Rouge: A Cajun Red Riding Hood
  • Hermie: A Common Caterpillar
  • My Granny Went to Market: A Round-The-World Counting Rhyme
  • Waddle!
  • Mickey Mouse's Picnic
  • Daddy Kisses
  • Animal Strike at the Zoo. It's True!
  • Spot Goes to the Farm
  • Zog
  • Mary Walker Wears the Pants: The True Story of the Doctor, Reformer, and Civil War Hero
Cars Little Golden Book Library (Disney/Pixar Cars) Brother Bear (Little Golden Book) Funtastic Story Time Collection: Cars tangled a little golden book Lil' Storybook Pillow Disney/Pixar Cars Driving Buddies