Disney's Tangled (Golden Board Book)

Disney's Tangled (Golden Board Book)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Little Golden Book full-color retelling of Disney's latest movie blockbuster, Tangled, is now available in an oversized board book. Disney Princess fans ages 1-4, who love Rapunzel, as well as boys who loved the action and adventure of Disney Tangled, will enjoy hearing this lively retelling.
Board Book, 22 pages
Published August 9th 2011 by Golden/Disney

To ask other readers questions about Disney's Tangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney's Tangled

Krista Basilio
Rapunzel, a long-lost princess, lives isolated in a tower with Gothel, whom she believes is her mother. Gothel had kidnapped Rapunzel when she was a baby because of her magical golden hair that kept her young. She knew Rapunzel's magical hair, if cut, would turn brown and lose its magic. Every year on Rapunzel's birthday, her kingdom sends thousands of lanterns into the sky wishing their lost princess would return. On her eighteenth birthday, Rapunzel asks Gothel to let her see the floating ligh...more
Dimity
Buying this for my kid's easter basket is another concession to her general disinterest of fairy tales in non-Disney form. (Which is probably partially due to my inability to find other adaptations that are simple enough for the fruit fly attention span of a 3 year old.) It's a pretty decent quick and dirty adaptation of the movie minus the ''frying pan as a weapon'' theme.
Sarah Adamson
A really nice condensed version of the Disney story about Rapunzel. Nice use of language, nice simple and calm explanations for everything that happens.
Barbie West
This book s an awsome book sorry i don't no were to stop a sentence so u might just yell at me dddddddddddddoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''tttttttttttttt yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll aaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! YA I STOP AT A CENTENCE DANG IT I CANT STOP TALKING YA SPRING BREAK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tortla
A sweet little novelization of the movie, which reminded me of the nice little details they kept from the original version (like Rapunzel's healing tears). And it didn't have the less-than-forgiveable male narration that the movie had.
Lyndsay May
This book is a very cute, very short version of the movie, not the traditional story of Rapunzel. However, I really liked it and look forward to reading it to any kids I may have in the future.
Bree
This is a sweet summary of the Disney movie Tangled. My 3 year old loves the movie and therefore loves this book and wants us to read it to her over and over.
McKenna
I got this with the movie when we bought it and LOVED it as much as the movie!!!
Netanella
The latest 4-year-old obsession is Tangled.
Maja
Maja marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sarah Owen
Sarah Owen marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Aug 08, 2014
Sarah added it
Jul 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Cars Little Golden Book Library (Disney/Pixar Cars) Brother Bear (Little Golden Book) Funtastic Story Time Collection: Cars Lil' Storybook Pillow Disney/Pixar Cars Driving Buddies Disney-Pixar Little Golden Book Favorites