Start by marking “Praying Through Life's Problems” as Want to Read:
Praying Through Life's Problems

Praying Through Life's Problems

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In this book, Stormie Omartian shows women how to pray through life's most difficult times.
Published April 1st 2003 by Thomas Nelson (first published March 18th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Praying Through Life's Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Praying Through Life's Problems

Cindy
Nov 10, 2008 Cindy rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: wouldn't recommend
The first two chapters of this book were the essays by Stormie Omartian and Joni Eareckson Tada. They were very insightful and inspirational. The rest of the essays were about very specific issues: menopause, depression, sexual abuse. I just glossed over them because they were filled with information you can get out of a woman's magazine.
Michelle Polk
A great book that is encouraging as well as rubuking. Life is life but we don't have to let it get us down. The chapters in this book will show you how to keep your head above that sinking line when things get tough.
Candace
This book offered a great amount of insights into my personal relationship with God, valid points are made and I definitely learned from it. I'd recommend it to all my fellow Christian women readers.
x'tine
GOD creATed you as a wonDerFuL wOmaN..
HE tauGHt you hOw to feEL, to LovE, to hOpe, to fiGuRe ouT uR pRobLems, n' to heaL uR hurT..
Ashley Galyean
Ashley Galyean is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2015
Ann Broene
Ann Broene marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Linda Powell
Linda Powell marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Dalynn
Dalynn marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Stevie Booth
Stevie Booth marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Irene Beachy
Irene Beachy marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Stephanie Begay
Stephanie Begay marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Diane Hughes
Diane Hughes is currently reading it
Dec 21, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Nicole Unger
Nicole Unger marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Gisela
Gisela marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Maribel Villalobos
Maribel Villalobos marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker who personally connects with readers and listeners by sharing her experiences and illustrating how God transforms lives when we learn to trust in Him.

The strength and transparency of Stormie’s message has driven her books to the top of the bestsellers list. More than 26 million copies have been sold worldwide of her "Power of Pray
More about Stormie Omartian...
The Power of a Praying Wife The Power of a Praying Woman The Power of a Praying Parent The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience (Free One-Week Devotional) The Prayer That Changes Everything: The Hidden Power of Praising God