Start by marking “Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!” as Want to Read:
Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Like men, women also can ejaculate, enhancing and intensifying their sexual pleasure. In an open, positive style, Deborah Sundahl presents information about female ejaculation including scientific findings, anatomical illustrations, historical accounts, a chapter on how men can help their female partners to ejaculate, and women's and men's experiences collected during the ...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Hunter House Publishers (first published March 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot

Jun 21, 2007 HeavyReader rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who want to explore female ejaculation and/or the G-spot
This book will tell you everything you want and need to know about female ejaculation and the G-spot.

The author believes that every woman is capable of ejaculation and shares exercises and techniques to help make it happen.

Highly recommended.
If you don't care what your woman tells her friends about you after yall have sex, you don't need to read this book. Otherwise, it behooves you to pay attention to this book.
I read this book as a precursor to my human sexuality course that begins next Monday. It's interesting to see the history behind such an integral part to female sexuality, that has been (and still is) shunned for so long. It will also be interesting to see the difference between what this book teaches and what my textbook teaches. Something tells me it will have a very different (and much more conservative) view of things.
Ruby Madden
Truly amazing book that helped me understand my G-Spot and how to Squirt. With some patience and practice, I learned how to achieve the squirt-gasm. :P
Incredulous Harrumpherous
Jul 25, 2007 Incredulous Harrumpherous rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The sex positive.
Shelves: positively
Don't knock it until you've tried it... because then I'm sure you'll want to try it again.
The absolute best book available on the topic of female ejaculation!
Okay, I have to admit that when I picked this one off the shelve I thought maybe it was going to be, you know, just your "mother's orgasm book." And who would want that? No offense. I just didn't want to read it if it was going to be like that okay? Your mom and I are finished and that's all that needs to be said about on that topic. Well, anyway, the fine print on the cover sure set me straight. In the end I found this to be absolutely nothing like your mother's orgasm book. Although, man, if y ...more
Being OB/Gyn, I understand the G spot, but surprisingly even today many guys do not understand or pay as much attention to their partner's super sensory spots.

Minimally, males should read this guide, interesting book. Gal's could articulate to their mates the spots to focus on.

Great book!
Kay Baird
May 19, 2010 Kay Baird marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Sundahl is one of my heroes: a pioneer in female sexuality since she cofounded and published of On Our Backs, a women's erotica magazine voted one of the 10 most influential magazines of the 1980s. OOb unveiled women's fantasies, introduced sex toys and roleplaying to a larger audience, and encouraged women's communication of their erotic selves. Today Sundahl continues vital sex education through workshops, best-selling videos, and university lectures.
Ladies here. A tip have your spouse read this book great info you would not regret it.
Christian Palmer
Jumps back and forth between highly technical anatomy and extremely cheesy new age glurge, sometimes within the same paragraph. The former is dry but useful, while the latter is flowery and asinine. Still, not a bad read if you can separate the two.
First half - 3 stars. Second half - 4 stars.
So i give this an average of 3.5 stars.

Another informative read. Oh,....and I now cannot refer to anyone with the nickname "squirt" ever again. lol.
Two thumbs way up! Well technically it was a different appendage, and it didn't belong to me, but still rave reviews twice over...
Very interesting. This book can help women to "get in touch" (literally and figuratively) with their body.
every person should know about this, and this book is a great place to start with the how's and why's
This book is great and currently out on loan.....:)
Michael Zwane
I have learned on how to stimulate a Gspot
How to read it???
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Milo marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Sherwin marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Sidarth Thirumurthy
Sidarth Thirumurthy marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Artavius marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Boney Antony
Boney Antony marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Naveed Khan
Naveed Khan marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Melinda Steadman
Melinda Steadman marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women
  • The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women
  • I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide
  • The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio: How to Go Down on a Man and Give Him Mind-Blowing Pleasure
  • The Multi-Orgasmic Woman: Discover Your Full Desire, Pleasure, and Vitality
  • The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips
  • The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain, and Illness
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
  • Exhibitionism for the Shy: Show Off, Dress Up, and Talk Hot
  • Guide to Getting It On!
  • Sex for One: The Joy of Selfloving