Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Like men, women also can ejaculate, enhancing and intensifying their sexual pleasure. In an open, positive style, Deborah Sundahl presents information about female ejaculation including scientific findings, anatomical illustrations, historical accounts, a chapter on how men can help their female partners to ejaculate, and women's and men's experiences collected during the...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Hunter House Publishers (first published March 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot

HeavyReader
Jun 21, 2007 HeavyReader rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who want to explore female ejaculation and/or the G-spot
This book will tell you everything you want and need to know about female ejaculation and the G-spot.

The author believes that every woman is capable of ejaculation and shares exercises and techniques to help make it happen.

Highly recommended.
Mike
If you don't care what your woman tells her friends about you after yall have sex, you don't need to read this book. Otherwise, it behooves you to pay attention to this book.
Bonnie
I read this book as a precursor to my human sexuality course that begins next Monday. It's interesting to see the history behind such an integral part to female sexuality, that has been (and still is) shunned for so long. It will also be interesting to see the difference between what this book teaches and what my textbook teaches. Something tells me it will have a very different (and much more conservative) view of things.
Susan Gallup
This book really helps define things that most women don't think about. Such as the sexual therapy and trauma therapy that ones muscles will store. I have taught lovers how to make love to me better with this book. I suggest everyone read this to understand the different types of orgasms and such.
Ruby Madden
Truly amazing book that helped me understand my G-Spot and how to Squirt. With some patience and practice, I learned how to achieve the squirt-gasm. :P
Incredulous Harrumpherous
Jul 25, 2007 Incredulous Harrumpherous rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The sex positive.
Shelves: positively
Don't knock it until you've tried it... because then I'm sure you'll want to try it again.
Greg
The absolute best book available on the topic of female ejaculation!
Stephen
Okay, I have to admit that when I picked this one off the shelve I thought maybe it was going to be, you know, just your "mother's orgasm book." And who would want that? No offense. I just didn't want to read it if it was going to be like that okay? Your mom and I are finished and that's all that needs to be said about on that topic. Well, anyway, the fine print on the cover sure set me straight. In the end I found this to be absolutely nothing like your mother's orgasm book. Although, man, if y...more
Kay Baird
May 19, 2010 Kay Baird marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Sundahl is one of my heroes: a pioneer in female sexuality since she cofounded and published of On Our Backs, a women's erotica magazine voted one of the 10 most influential magazines of the 1980s. OOb unveiled women's fantasies, introduced sex toys and roleplaying to a larger audience, and encouraged women's communication of their erotic selves. Today Sundahl continues vital sex education through workshops, best-selling videos, and university lectures.
Mekye
Ladies here. A tip have your spouse read this book great info you would not regret it.
Christian Palmer
Jumps back and forth between highly technical anatomy and extremely cheesy new age glurge, sometimes within the same paragraph. The former is dry but useful, while the latter is flowery and asinine. Still, not a bad read if you can separate the two.
Monica
First half - 3 stars. Second half - 4 stars.
So i give this an average of 3.5 stars.

Another informative read. Oh,....and I now cannot refer to anyone with the nickname "squirt" ever again. lol.
Drhollykreider
Two thumbs way up! Well technically it was a different appendage, and it didn't belong to me, but still rave reviews twice over...
Angela
Very interesting. This book can help women to "get in touch" (literally and figuratively) with their body.
Beth
every person should know about this, and this book is a great place to start with the how's and why's
Kjboester
This book is great and currently out on loan.....:)
Michael Zwane
I have learned on how to stimulate a Gspot
Dawn Serra
Dawn Serra marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Omshah
Omshah marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Rupam Sofsky
Rupam Sofsky marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Diana Jensen
Diana Jensen marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Felipe Costa
Felipe Costa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Wayne Edwards
Wayne Edwards is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2014
Lasha
Lasha added it
Jul 22, 2014
Mare
Mare added it
Jul 18, 2014
Sumpu
Sumpu marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book! Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book! (Positively Sexual)