Start by marking “No Man's Island” as Want to Read:
No Man's Island

No Man's Island

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  3 reviews
On a wild, windswept island, the secrets of the past unravel... When the news of the death of her ex-husband reaches Binnie, it seems that her tranquil life in the West Country must come to an end. He had left her the island in the beautiful archipelago off the coast of Cornwall where he had spent his childhood. Binnie has to take her family to the island, revisiting it fo ...more
Hardcover, Large Print, 447 pages
Published December 1st 2006 by Ulverscroft (first published May 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about No Man's Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Man's Island

Darla Van
This is the last book of my reading journey in Tenerife from the lending library at Westhaven Bay. What I liked most about all the books were the strong women characters (although some were weak in typical areas), and the British flavor of them all since they were all authors from there (and only one man author - Interceptor by Cameron Addicott).

I chose this book because my cousin Marleen had chosen a book in Dutch with Island in the title. It sounds like all I did was read since I pretty much
Alison
A book from my mum ("I've read it and I don't want it back when you've read it!") - not exactly glowing praise. What kept me reading was the descriptions of island life - I love islands, particularly windswept ones and this book has plenty of those. At times I felt the story didn't quite flow - the characters seemed to change their minds from one sentence to the the next but it's been an undemanding read during a stressful, wet school holiday week.
Maria
I enjoyed reading this book. There were some interesting, likable characters, and I was drawn in to see how things would turn out for them. The plot seemed like it was something different, but it turned out to be a bit formulaic, inconsistent, and yet repetitious. It was a quick, light read, but not a book I'll read a second time.
Janine
Janine added it
Jul 06, 2015
inmolko placebo
inmolko placebo marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Andrew
Andrew added it
Nov 13, 2014
Akshada Chitnis
Akshada Chitnis marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Angela
Angela added it
Jan 08, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Francine
Francine marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Choices Come Rain or Shine The Apple Barrel Daughters of the Moon Time Of Arrival