Start by marking “World Enough and Time” as Want to Read:
World Enough and Time

World Enough and Time

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The world is coming to an end. Allan is pretty sure that’s the only explanation for the rain of salt that’s been falling for days, killing people in the streets and bringing Armageddon on a bit sooner than everyone expected.

Then he meets Ricky.

NOTE: This story was originally published by Torquere Press in 2007 and appears in my collection, OTHER WORLDS THAN THESE.
Published August 15th 2009 by Smashwords Edition (first published September 2007)

To ask other readers questions about World Enough and Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World Enough and Time

Ami
4.5 stars.

Another brilliant short story from J.M. Snyder (who slowly becomes one of my favorite authors in M/M fiction genre). It's a world somewhere in the near future, where it's raining salt instead of water. And Allan meets with Ricky, a mysterious young guy with a gun, who saves him from being raped in the daylight by two thugs. If the world is coming to an end, what's a better way to spend it with a guy who you know you could fall in love with, right? I thought this was AMAZING. In such s
adrienne
a quick bit; amusing/moderately depressing storyline; good writing; likeable characters; fun to read. anything better than this for an early morning wake-me-up? nope, not so far.
Bookbee
It always amazes me how J.M. Snyder manages to pack such a punch in so few pages!
J.M.
Jun 24, 2009 J.M. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is my book so I'm not going to write a review.
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Notta Chance
Notta Chance marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Lada
Lada added it
Oct 01, 2012
Loopy
Loopy marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Aphony Cree
Aphony Cree marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2012
Rob
Rob added it
Apr 24, 2012
Jennifer R
Jennifer R marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Ann Roberts
Ann Roberts marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2011
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
An author of gay erotic/romantic fiction, J.M. Snyder began in self-publishing and worked with Amber Allure, Aspen Mountain, eXcessica, and Torquere Presses.

Snyder's highly erotic short gay fiction has been published online at Amazon Shorts, Eros Monthly, Ruthie's Club, and Tit-Elation, as well as in anthologies by Alyson Books, Aspen Mountain, Cleis Press, eXcessica Publishing, Lethe Press, and R
More about J.M. Snyder...
Power Play Scarred Persistence of Memory Joy Ride Love in the Library