Start by marking “The Highland Jewel Series” as Want to Read:
The Highland Jewel Series

The Highland Jewel Series

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A Time-Travel Highlander Erotic Romance

For the first time all three short erotic-romance stories of The Highland Jewel: Warrior In A Box, Lady In A Box, and Love In A Box, are together in one bundle.

Warrior In A Box ~ Lainie Shaw, travel writer, workaholic, has no time for men. Even if she did, no man could match up to the one in her imagination. A man who makes her blood...more
Published (first published December 31st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Highland Jewel Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highland Jewel Series

Kari
This is a collection of three short stories (Warrior in a Box, Lady in a Box and Love in a Box) that read like one highly erotic novella. The stories deal with three highlanders that travel back and forth in time to find their true loves with the help of a magic brooch. Very explicit and entertaining but too short for any major character development. Each story is a continuation of the next, but they could be read separately.
Monika
I actually can only give this series 2.5 stars. While I love time travel books this was way too short for me. I don't usually buy novellas but I wanted to give this a chance, great idea but in all novellas there is never enough time to develop the characters for me to get emotionally involved. While this was a cute set of stories it just didn't work for me.
Denise
3 short stories of couples finding their soul mate. Highlanders time travel and smut oh my!!!" I must admit I did some eye rolling with the language.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Nola 1818
Nola 1818 marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Julie Croce
Julie Croce marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Lucy
Lucy added it
Aug 22, 2013
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
CAT
CAT added it
Jul 26, 2013
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
B. Practical
B. Practical marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Deirdre
Deirdre marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Eliza Knight is the multi-published author of sizzling historical romance and erotic romance. Eliza grew up playing in castle ruins and traipsing the halls of Versailles when visiting her grandparents during the summer, which instilled a love of history at an early age. While not reading, writing or researching for her latest book, she chases after her three children. In her spare time (if there i...more
More about Eliza Knight...
The Highlander's Reward (Stolen Bride, #1) The Highlander's Conquest (Stolen Bride, #2) The Highlander's Lady (Stolen Bride, #3) The Highlander's Warrior Bride (Stolen Bride, #4) Behind The Plaid (Highland Bound Trilogy, #1)