Camp Creepy Time

Camp Creepy Time

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Einstein P. Fleet is forced to attend camp in the desert despite his best arguments, and man-eating spiders are the least of his problems. The camp is haunted, the campers are turning into monsters, and his counselors are aliens plotting to sell the kids to an intergalactic zoo (once they completely transform into mummies, vampires, and werewolves). He writes home and rela...more
Published May 10th 2007 by Putnam Juvenile (first published April 1st 320)

Cordelia Dinsmore
I thought this was a fun book, but the beginning was a bit confusing. I wasn't quite sure where we were going, and I wondered if it was going to be a remake of Holes. There are some similarities.

But then things went totally wacky and the plot switched up for a lot of fun and intrigue. Loved Greeley and Roxie! The operators of the camp were sufficiently frightening to possibly result in some nightmares for younger readers.
Duca Blueheart
Romanian review:

Ei bine asta a fost o carte interesanta in care personajul principal nu a fost implicat in niciun fel de gasca, ci a rezolvat cazul singur.

Einstein P. Fleet este un puti-problema. Si nu doar pentru ca este fan Twinkies, asa ca pentru a-si revizui comportamentul, este trimis de catre parintii lui intr-o tabara de corectie, unde toti copii purtau masti. Acolo absolut tot decorul era parca desprins dintr-un film vechi de groaza, insa lucrul acesta nu l-a descurajat pe pusti sa nu in...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Allison Fraclose for TeensReadToo.com

Einstein P. Fleet has already logged hundreds of hours trying to blow the whistle on baddies. Through his popular blog, The Smoking Peashooter, Einstein manages to spread the word on all sorts of conspiracy theories, and he's even had a lawsuit pending against him since the fourth grade, all thanks to “The Wilson Incident.”

Naturally, he questions his parents' motives for sending him to a remote summer camp for eight agonizing weeks, with no Inter...more
Kelley
This sounds like an interesting book but the plot line is not carried out in the best way. In fact, the book leaves the reader feeling pretty confused because information is given rather quickly, and there is nothing to back it up later on in the story. The ending also leaves open ties about what happens to the characters and what the heck was up with those aliens. Maybe if you're into government conspiracy theories you'll understand and enjoy this book more than I did.
Joseph Gallagher
einstein a kid from a local city goes to camp called creepy time. its a post to be a scary camp but really aliens run this and its a underground medical facility. einstein and his three freinds have to get out and tell police before they turn into werewolfs and vampires and the aliens sell them to an intergalactic zoo
Raina
Crazy, wacky, over the top book. The writing's not great, the premise is ridiculous, but that's kinda the fun. Great cover, which helps a lot.
Yep, I think that's all I've got to say here.
Anoleflash
I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was really, really good. It's about a 13 year old boy who goes to a really CREEPY camp called Camp Creepy Time. I shall make you read it. READ IT IT IS SO GOOD!!!
Sandy Lo
I had an advanced copy of the book and enjoyed it. It's not too childish, but a little whacked out. Fun adventure type of book.
Becky
Oct 25, 2007 Becky marked it as to-read
Recommended by Susan. Set of fanged teeth with braces on the cover. Iiiiiinteresting.
Meeks
My children loved listening to this book as a I read it to them before bed.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Julie
Julie added it
Nov 17, 2013
Rese
Rese marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Tammy
Tammy added it
Mar 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
In Search of Cleo: How I Found My Pussy and Lost My Mind In Search of Cleo: How I Found My Kitty and Lost My Mind Tales from the Crypt