Start by marking “Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)

Moving On (Bondage Ranch #3)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  158 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews

Genre: BDSM Contemporary

Series: Bondage Ranch; Previous Book: Pushing Limits

The afternoon after her divorce, Selena runs into James Culver and has the sex of her life. When she wakes up, he's gone, leaving her with an unquenched taste for being tied up. A year later she finds herself at Bondage Ranch, wanting for once and for all to come to terms with her kinky desires.

Published January 10th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Moving On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving On

Delia Binder
Feb 18, 2015 Delia Binder rated it it was amazing
::four-and-a-half stars::

I'd say this is my favorite of the series so far: Selena's a newly-divorced woman with a nine-year old son (ex-husband was emotionally and physically abusive to both) who, to her surprise, lets herself get picked up by a Dom in a bar, James - and he introduces her to bondage and mild corporal as the most mind-blowing sex of her life. He leaves while she's sleeping afterwards (to defuse a bomb, as it turns out - he's with the State Police Bomb Squad), and they both keep j
SirenBookReviews
Feb 06, 2011 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Bondage Ranch 3: Moving On, is romance and mystery all in one. I loved the strong Dom James. He was a more tender and loving character than you would at first expect. Selena is easy to love in this story. Her innocence and need to find and own her sexuality will have you captivated. When James helps Selena feel what she’s been fantasizing about, it’s easy to soar with her.

James and Selena share a chemistry and love that is palpable. This story keeps your attention the whole way through. Some of
Linda
Jun 22, 2012 Linda rated it really liked it
The same day as her divorce is final, Selena has her first encounter with BDSM. James, a Dom, meets her, by chance, in a bar, and they have the afternoon of their life together. Unfortunately, James gets called away on an emergency call, and doesnt have any contact info to Selena.
A year goes by and now Selena has a weekend booked at the Bondage Ranch. Who happens to be there at the same retreat? =) Her favorite Dom.
It doesnt take much for them to get together again, but someone is killing Doms
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Moving on is an outstanding slow slide into the BDSM world. Sindra Van Yssel offered just enough of an introduction for the reader to become curious but not enough to scare the more timid reader. I found the characters outstanding and the mystery choreographed with a perfect rhythm. Moving On is perfect for those curious about the lifestyle and people who live it.

Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Official Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
ൠSinful
Even though this is the third book in the Bondage Ranch series I have to start by saying it would be a perfect book for those who haven't read BDSM before. Definately the best one I could come up with.

The BDSM is all very sensual. No pain. It is all about an enhanced sexual experience and while the couple does witness some play in public, the description is very obtuse, and their play remains quite private. There isn't any menage and very mild butt playing but no anal sex.

There are couples like
Lirajean
Jan 12, 2013 Lirajean rated it really liked it
Shelves: d-s
All the books in this series were very sexy. Well, I know. DUH, this story does take place at a sex club! But sexy isn't the descriptions of people boinking left, right and center. It' s people connecting and pushing each other to do more and be more, to go beyond the ordinary for some kind of extraordinary. Moving one another out of comfort zones onto the edge of ecstasy. Right?

Anyhow, that's what happens here. In short bursts she gives over who she is, risks her comfort and finds something tha
Avril
Jul 22, 2014 Avril rated it really liked it
3.5
Eunice Fuller
Feb 11, 2014 Eunice Fuller rated it it was amazing
Loved James and Selena.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The third book of Ms. Yssel's bondage ranch is a great read. I like how we learn more and more about the bondage ranch. What I particular like about Ms. Yssel's stories is her positive portray of the BDSM lifestyle. While there are kooks out there, she shows how it is handled. I admire this about Ms. Yssel.
Tony
I like the concept of a romantic bdsm novel and also that a murder mystery was mixed in.
The problem was that I didn't feel that much of the heat in this novel, but in that I couldn't identify with the main characters and feel their attraction but also in that the bdsm action was of the milder kind.
~~~Heather S.~~~
Apr 20, 2011 ~~~Heather S.~~~ rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: BDSM newbies
Recommended to ~~~Heather S.~~~ by: Ang
Shelves: bdsm
4.5 STARS

Best book in the series- an intriguing murder mystery, very sensual scenes, hot characters (sexy cop and a tall, curvy woman, woot!), and a lovely HEA. All in all, a very enjoyable series!

*Note to self: Install ceiling hooks in bedroom
Dee Wy
Oct 28, 2014 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed all the books in this series to this point, and Moving On, Book #3 is my favorite so far. Really enjoyed the divorcee and the cop together. Sweet romance with a mystery plot is a book I can sink my teeth into anytime.
Megan
Jan 25, 2013 Megan rated it liked it
A little murder mystery twist in this one! I love a good detective, and or bomb defuser! A look at the softer side of this community with texture play vs pain. Wonderful romance.
Kathyesf
Sep 08, 2012 Kathyesf rated it liked it

I enjoyed this one okay. It was a bit light on BDMS and lacked intensity but overall it was okay.
Debbie
Apr 22, 2011 Debbie rated it it was amazing
I think this was my favorite of the three. I love a good mystery along with a great BDSM story.
Aelliana
Oct 19, 2014 Aelliana rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-r, romance, kink, read-2012
I really like this series.

Tami
Tami rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Sandra Fontaine
Sandra Fontaine marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Ranno
Ranno added it
Mar 10, 2016
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Vicki Busby
Vicki Busby rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Justyn Kyle
Justyn Kyle marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Mackenzie Irving
Mackenzie Irving marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
  • Make Me (Hawkeye, #3)
  • Sweet Silence (Tygers, #3)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Beck And Call
  • Sodom and the Phoenix (Virtual Seduction, #2)
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Dangerous Cravings (Dangerous Cravings, #1)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales)
  • My One
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)
  • Protégée (Freedom Bound, #1)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)

Bondage Ranch (7 books)
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
  • His Little Tart (Bondage Ranch, #4)
  • His Little Treasure (Bondage Ranch)
  • Taming the Mistress (Bondage Ranch, #6)
  • An Expert in Domination (Bondage Ranch, #7)