Start by marking “Nana, Tome 11” as Want to Read:
Nana, Tome 11

Nana, Tome 11 (Nana #11)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  1,698 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
La carrière de Nana Ôsaki est prête à décoller... Mais sera-t-elle obligée de sacrifier sa relation avec Ren pour se consacrer totalement à son groupe? Assaillie de doutes, la jeune femme perd pied... Quant à Nobu, a-t-il encore une chance avec Hachi? Avec toutes ces histoires, Nana et Ren ont fini par oublier les paparazzis, qui continuent de les épier. Bientôt, leur rela ...more
Published June 5th 2005 by Delcourt (first published August 11th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Nana, Tome 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana, Tome 11

Jul 28, 2008 mathilda_craft rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ai Yazawa fans and girls who love good mature shojo
Shelves: manga, books-i-own, shojo
Theme of Novel 11: Relationship doubts.

Ever since Nana and Ren's relationship has been discovered by the Papparazi and Blast has been blown to the front page, all the members of the band have had to get out Tokyo and enter into a dorm run by Gaia Records. Relationship complications come with the package it seems. Nana has to deal with Ren falling apart and has doubts with them being able to be together. Is Yasu really just a big brother to her? Nobu is still broken over Hachi but seems to grab n
Hey! In all my talking about Nana, I forgot that I actually read this volume!

And to be honest, I briefly considered giving up the series after this one. For some reason, Yazawa abandoned the unique storyline and characters she'd been developing up until this point in favor for Stock Shoujo Contrived Plot Points, and the whole narrative really lost steam. Two very uninteresting new characters are introduced: single women! In a building with two single, heartbroken men! What a coincidence! Also, O
Sep 11, 2008 Nick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overall Rating: A
Synopsis: Nana Komatsu is a 20 year old with a penchant for falling in love at first sight. After a year at art school, her best friend and her boyfriend move to Tokyo, so Nana decides to save up her money and follow them after a year.

Nana Osaki is a punk singer in the band Blast with her boyfriend Ren. When Ren gets an offer to join an up-and-coming band in Tokyo, he leaves Blast and Nina behind. A year later, Nina heads to Tokyo as well.

The two women meet by chance on the tr
Oct 09, 2008 Trane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: mangaphiles, people who love Shojo manga, Nana fans
Shelves: manga-and-comics
weaver rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2015
This book was kind of just filler space in the series, setting up things for Nana and Hachi and their romantic relationships. Not much new happened, and nothing noteworthy so if you want to read the entire series then it doesn't matter if you read this one. It's still good and wonderfully drawn, though.
Marceline Smith
Jan 25, 2015 Marceline Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: japan, fiction, comics
his is my second favourite Japanese manga and is going on forever. This is the first edition that’s come out in print before I’ve seen everything happen in the anime so it was quite exciting for me to not know what was happening. It’s all about two girls called NANA and two rival bands, the members of which are all connected. Ai Yazawa’s other translated manga Paradise Kiss is even awesomer, and only 5 books long, so you could try that first!
Tooni rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2010
Camille R.
Mar 10, 2012 Camille R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still hate Takumi. When he forced his way into Hachi's life and broke her relationship with Nobu and Nana.
Aug 02, 2012 Ariana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This manga is AMAZING I'm loving the drama and Nana O is killing it ;)
Sep 08, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not much happens in this one...still good though! I hate Takumi.
Melody Alice Sheldon
Melody Alice Sheldon rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2012
Dorna rated it really liked it
May 10, 2013
May 25, 2013 Maite rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-shelf, reviewed
La undécima entrega de ナナ Nana por Ai Yazawa lanza a los ブラスト Blats definitivamente al estrellato, en medio de una batalla donde los medios pretenden enfrentarlos rudamente con トラネス Trapnest sin importar el lazo que une a los miembros de ambas bandas.

La autora ha devuelto la magia que hace a este manga merecedor de cinco estrellas. Los personajes han recuperado su brillo y aunque siguen luchando por sus metas aun cuando parece que se avecinan momentos capaces de arruinarlas, la unión y la amista
Lauren rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2013
Nóri Somogyi
Dec 05, 2013 Nóri Somogyi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J'ai préféré ce tome au précédent. Je n'aime toujours pas Takumi, j'ai bien aimé voir l'envers du décor du show-biz.
J'ai hâte de lire la suite!
nothing exciting going on in this volume unfortunelty. But then again, mangas' that always have massive developments in plots are so cliché and fake so I guess it's a good thing. One thing I really love about the way Ai Yazawa writes Nana, is the use of metaphors; she does it so well and so sweetly too! There's quite a lot on average in a single volume so it can be kind of overwhelming but hey, it's good that a mangaka is incorporating a literary technique into their writing. Although I must say ...more
Jul 23, 2014 Jenten0018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the anime I just figured Nana and Ren were destined for each other, but reading the manga has helped me out on that. In the manga it hints that maybe there was some longing there on Nana's part and not just Yasu's.

Haichi may be secure with Takumi, but they won't be happy. I want to feel bad for her, but she knew he would cheat on her. I hope that one day she and Nobu can be together again.

Shoji kind of annoys me now. He says that Nana didn't want him, but he still cheated. Honestly their whol
Sep 22, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both Nana's are so complex. I'm so unsure of so many characters intentions... Nana, Hachi, Shoji, Ren, Takumi...

"Hey, Hachi... They say people realize the value of something only after they lose it, but I think it's when you face it once more that you truly recognize it. If I could see everyone now, I'd depend on them again for sure. I'm scared of that. That's why I can't move from this spot." -Nana
Pandora Suss
Pandora Suss rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2014
Jessica Cogan
Jessica Cogan rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was a fabulous manga series. The characters were really in-depth and the plot was superbly entertaining. I love the two Nana's and how their stories intermix.
Nov 23, 2015 Diana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
La vera storia dei Blast rivelata a Nana grazie ad una conversazione con Misato al telefono. Nana e Nana O. si recheranno al concerto dei Trapnest e Nana non vede l'ora di vedere riuniti Nana O. e Ren.
Sep 30, 2015 Mel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So much toying with my emotions! I was reading faster and faster to the end, hoping (view spoiler) but it just slipped through my fingers... ugghhh so I of course had to immediately pick up the next book.

Takumi was straightening up a bit... but nope! I'm sure this will be a constant back and forth of him being "sweet" and then making Hachi cry... :( Possible light at the end of the tunnel though? Did she seem to be cons
Jenny Clark
I still love this series, but it's starting to get a little messy with all the plot lines. Like Misato... the heck is she???? And niw she's disapeared. Also it's obvious that Osaki is narating but what happened??? Still sfraud to finish it because I know it's unfinished and no one knows when it will be...

So... Takumi.... He's changeing a bit I guess. I adore Shin! He acts so sweet and innocent and then *snap* he aint so much haha. Looking forward to the next one!
Guiu rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Aleina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist
Yay!!! Dark and depressing opened up for this silver ray of light. Fingers crossed!! I hopes the manga is better than the anime!!!
Stephanie Rivera
May 04, 2016 Stephanie Rivera rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It doesn't matter that I watched the anime and knows how this all plays out. This manga series still makes me wish for a happy ending.
Jul 07, 2016 Alexa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Still so many feelings, and so many things I want to happen for certain characters in this story. Why can't everyone just be happy already? *cries* Oh wait. Real life isn't always sunshine and rainbows and joy.
  • Mars, Volume 08
  • Honey and Clover, Vol. 3
  • We Were There, Vol. 2
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 2
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 11: Maiden
  • Hot Gimmick, Vol. 11
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...

Nana (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1)
  • Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 3 (Nana, #3)
  • Nana, Vol. 4 (Nana, #4)
  • Nana, Vol. 5 (Nana, #5)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • Nana, Vol. 7 (Nana, #7)
  • Nana, Vol. 8 (Nana, #8)
  • Nana, Vol. 9 (Nana, #9)
  • Nana, Vol. 10 (Nana, #10)