Start by marking “Immoral Darkness” as Want to Read:
Immoral Darkness

Immoral Darkness

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  154 ratings  ·  12 reviews
“Shiina.” He bit his lips at the sound of the sweet voice that reached his ears. He ignored it. Sasagawa’s hot lips pushed softly against the exposed flesh that peeked out from the neck of his parka. “I can save you ...” Sasagawa spoke as if he was the only way out.

Beautiful. Cool. Shiina Jun has always been admired by females around him. But he would give up their admirat
Published (first published July 22nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Immoral Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immoral Darkness

Veazey
This book is terrible, but good lord do I love it...it's a guilty pleasure.

Too much unrealistic scenarios, unrealistic rections, unrealistic characters...the whole thing is just silly. But I enjoyed it thouroughly :P
Blak Rayne
First, I’d like to say that it isn’t uncommon for yaoi stories to have a teacher attacks student theme. It’s popular and, it sells, especially to the younger, female populace in Japan. But it isn’t near as marketable with the mature readers like myself. A plot like this is predictable and riddled with non-consensual sex scenes, which can almost border on illegal–depending on the characters ages. But then I would be comparing apples to oranges, as to what white and Asian cultures view as acceptab ...more
Andrea
Sep 24, 2010 Andrea rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
I have no words for what I've read, except for Hatred,disappointment,discomfort, agony, and otherwords that mean bad that I can't think of or spell. THis book is terrible, the story is just dumb, and preverted. Although, there were parts I liked, but only because they didn't have the main seme in it. I hated the uke and seme, the seme was a pervert and the uke was stupid as hell. This book is not for me, obvisously, but thats no excuse for how much trouble it got me into. Do not read this book i ...more
Sandraj60
To be honest, I only read the first few chapters at best. I could not get past the rape of the main character. The thought that there could be a relationship after that did not sit well with me. I know that it is often a theme in these books, but this was too much for my taste. That was good money and part of my time I will never get back. is it possible to give negative stars?
Katherine
He couldn't forgive Sasagawa for sleeping with someone else. But maybe there was something fundamentally wrong with his teacher. Sasagawa loved women and his good looks certainly didn't hurt that. It was understandable that he engaged in such indecent behaviour.

Your feelings on this quote above are likely going to dictate the way that you feel about this book overall.
For me I very much did not like it.
It was manipulative.
It was twisted.
Every relationship in the book had some weird degree of sk
Isana
Sep 13, 2008 Isana rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who do not question yaoi plot cohesiveness.
This book thoroughly employs what is one of the most puzzling concepts in yaoi. Yes, I am speaking of the rape=love equation that exists in many yaoi manga and novels.

"Immoral Darkness" has a fairly understandable plot and interesting characters. Though it gets a bit confusing around the point where the uke begins to actually like the seme. There is an explanation given but it is not a very good one and you'll be wondering when the author thought up such an excuse. The one thing that will proba
Wendy Schuffert
I loved this book. I love forbidden love affairs. They're so full of love.
Gore
Reader17 Der
I liked this story. I felt bad for the student Shina and the way his family life was. I'm not sure how I felt about the other main character the teacher, and the way he treated Shina. I did like Shina's homeroom teacher and his wife I thought they where nice and I liked how they had wanted to help Shina out.
Keita Ito
Inappropriate relationship between teacher and student.... Surprises along the way along with non-con and bisexuality.
Michiko
I loved this novel. Plain and simple it was wonderful I could hardly put it down!
Elif
Elif added it
Aug 23, 2015
Aminah
Aminah marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Somethingpurple
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Asta
Asta marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
G
G marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Annie Lockheart
Annie Lockheart marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Cbwx1
Cbwx1 marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Dhea Arintiara
Dhea Arintiara marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
  • All You Need Is Love, Volume 1
  • The Aristocrat and Desert Prince
  • Sweet Admiration
  • Better Than a Dream
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2)
  • Dark Walker