Start by marking “Black Light of Day” as Want to Read:
Black Light of Day

Black Light of Day

4.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
In the tradition of Hitchcock, Rod Serling, Ray Bradbury and Shirley Jackson, "Black Light of Day" is an anthology of six horror, science fiction, drama and suspense stories.

Dangerous Intersection // At the same intersection over the course of the next year and a half, Janey Dietrich goes through the motions of her ever-changing life and might finally discover what's truly
Published November 29th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Black Light of Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Light of Day

Darcia Helle
This assortment of short stories is the perfect glimpse into Jason McIntyre's wonderfully warped mind. I found each one unpredictable, lulling me into complacency one minute, then tipping me upside down and tossing me off a ledge the next. He effortlessly places me at a scene and I see it as vividly as if I was physically there. The characters feel real. I want to help them, hurt them, and shake some sense into them. These stories will make you chuckle, gasp, and think about mundane activities i ...more
Kimberly McMichael
Apr 04, 2011 Kimberly McMichael rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you love Jason McIntyre's other books you will love this collection of short stories. If you haven't read any of his work, this is the perfect place to start. Every single story in this collection is fabulous. Having several back to back is a beautiful thing. I cannot say it enough..this guy is gonna be a household name. He is absolutely one of the best writers I of our time.
Adam
Feb 09, 2012 Adam rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook
Really enjoying the works of this author as a suspense novel with a purpose. Each story starting out as somewhat of a cliche then takes an abrupt turn into a shocking thrill ride.
Trish
Trish rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Robert Zimmermann
Robert Zimmermann marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Tamara Lyon wernz
Tamara Lyon wernz marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Susan Jade
Susan Jade marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Julie Powell
Julie Powell marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Dawna
Dawna rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
Jason McIntyre
Feb 12, 2012 Jason McIntyre rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Got Books
Got Books marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Esther
Esther rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2011
Mark Rice
Mark Rice marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2011
Lou
Lou marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
Darlene Grant
Darlene Grant marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2011
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2011
J. Greenwood
J. Greenwood marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2011
Lea
Lea marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2011
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2011
Mark Jacobs
Mark Jacobs marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2011
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2011
Genna Sarnak
Genna Sarnak marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2011
JASON MCINTYRE is the #1 Kindle Suspense author of THE NIGHT WALK MEN, bestsellers ON THE GATHERING STORM and SHED, plus the multi-layered literary suspense THALO BLUE. His short fiction has appeared in numerous magazines and won several awards.

His debut novel ON THE GATHERING STORM earned McIntyre a spot in the Top 20 Debut Authors for the Goodreads Choice Awards.

THE DEVIL'S RIGHT HAND is the lat
More about Jason McIntyre...