Start by marking “Wolf Guy (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Guy (Volume 1)

Wolf Guy (Wolf Guy #1)

By the mangaka team of Akumetsu. Akira Inugami just transfered into his new school. The principal and teachers fear what may happen because Inugami was placed in the same homeroom as the schools biggest problem and gang leader. His homeroom teacher Aoshika is going out of her mind trying to figure out what happened the night before, where she could have sworn she saw this ...more
Published June 30th 2010 by Delcourt (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Guy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Guy

Glenne Love
Dec 04, 2015 Glenne Love rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-manga
4.7/5

I usually read manga that have detailed and or beautiful art and an interesting story. As soon as I saw this manga, I read it. I couldn't even put this down because the story makes me want to read what will happen next!

So close to giving this manga a 5/5 if only for the ending and Ms. Akiko Aoshika! The ending is a bit fine, but it went too fast, at least for me. I don't really quite like the leading lady in the story.

Not for the faint of heart though, as there are an awful lot of rape sce
Nicole Cenkova
Jan 01, 2015 Nicole Cenkova rated it it was amazing
Wonderful manga, one of my favorite! The story is awesome, the charachters are deep and well made, also the pace the plot is going is amazingly done. Love it <3
A
Oct 16, 2015 A rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Wolf Guy es un manga que no le recomendaría a cualquiera. Su autor toca temas demasiado oscuros y la historia esta llena de escenas muy violentas o sexuales, que resultan inevitables si quieres comprender el peso de la desesperación en la que se ve sumergido el protagonista, Akira Inugami.

La trama es completamente angustiante desde el inicio hasta el final, y no te deja tener ni un sólo momento de respiro mientras lees. Las violaciones, las muertes, el sadismo y la crueldad se ven reflejados vív
Angela
Wow, I started reading this manga yesterday and have been so wrapped in it that I just finished the last chapter. I stumbled across this one searching the internet and am so glad I found it.

**HUGE WARNING**
18+ violent, nudity, psychological, adult, horror, rape scene (very graphic)

I loved the raw, dark artwork of this manga, totally different to my usual reads. The story had me hooked immediately, the typical bad boy taking on the delinquents. But it turned out to be so much more than that. His
Seregil
Apr 24, 2012 Seregil rated it it was ok
Shelves: comic-books
2.5 stars - clasic badass guy gets in lots of fights and finally wins in order to protect pretty female
I read the whole story (in English) and I found it a bit too gratuitously violent. The art was nice, though.
Bodea
Aug 19, 2013 Bodea rated it it was ok
Akira Inugami,who happens to be a wolf, gets into a lot of fights. He seems to really dislike humans and finds them pretty pointless. There's also a bit of self loathing going on. He seems a bit weary of his existence. I'm interested to see where the story goes with that, his self image and purpose.I really like the drawing and tone. It's very gritty. I like Inugami as well, but the story itself isn't that great or well developed. It gets messy and stumbles over itself often (and I'm only on the ...more
Erek
I am reviewing the entire series.
I just finished it and i am so emotional right now...like gawd. Im so glad i was able to read such an impactful manga. I loved it.

Inugami Akira is a haughty egotistical spoiled werewolf who looks down on the entire human race. He is cursed with a fate that destroys anyone who gets into contact with him.
Death
Rape
Carnage
Madness
Hate
It is a philosophical manga which delves into the monsters which humanity had turned it self into.
The antagonist is an EVIL son of a bit
Marcelo
Jul 21, 2016 Marcelo rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
from mangafox - manga on line

-----------------------------

Ms. Aoshika is not only divorced, but an underappreciated teacher at her job. But one drunken mishap leads her to witness firsthand the brutal assault and murder of a young man. However, after fainting, she awakens to discover that all of the assailants have been seriously wounded.

And to her further surprise, the next day she discovers that not only is the young man, Akira, she met the night before alive, but he is now her new transfer st
Gustavo
May 06, 2016 Gustavo rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Wow I started this manga cause I read a review of it, this is so awesome wolf is a character very gloomy and dark. The problems that he suffers on the school are violent and this make you hate the humans.
Nozomi
Aug 13, 2013 Nozomi rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, werewolf
Read online.

1. Werewolf antihero protagonist. I love werewolves. And the art of the wolf is beautiful.

2. Gang violence that reminded me of The Warriors.
Renee
Feb 25, 2014 Renee added it
Shelves: manga
The plot does get a bit confusing later on. I enjoy the artwork, it's pretty intense. It has a pretty cliche plot. I was in the mood for something graphic, intense and slightly disturbing and this delivered.
Alejandra Contreras Olvera
May 13, 2016 Alejandra Contreras Olvera rated it it was amazing
He de decir que es muy interesante el tema, se puede entender como terminara la relación entre algunos personajes pero en realidad ver la civilizada salvajidad de protagonista es hermosa.
Wetdryvac Wetdryvac
Apr 11, 2016 Wetdryvac Wetdryvac rated it it was ok
Elapsed time between, "This looks like it could be fun," And, "Oh. That trope." - About 20 pages. Art didn't make up for it.
Cholera
Jun 30, 2016 Cholera rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga-bd, japanese
Du sexe, de la violence et de l'action en bonne quantité dans un dessin noir et blanc impressionnant. Mais le volume un ne mène nulle part : est-ce qu'il y a un scénario prévu ? Pas sûr.
Bek
Bek rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2012
InoriYuu
InoriYuu rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Julie Luther
Julie Luther rated it it was ok
Nov 22, 2014
Jonah
Jonah rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2013
Sabrina Di Marco
Sabrina Di Marco rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Zyul Alva
Zyul Alva rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
averiyannafleming
averiyannafleming rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Shanks
Shanks rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2013
Tonnow Wongcompun
Tonnow Wongcompun rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
Fabi Emi
Fabi Emi rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Justin Jaring
Justin Jaring rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2016
Connie
Connie rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2016
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Zdnap
Zdnap rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Messi
Messi rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Emoon
Emoon rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Break (Songs of Perdition, #3)
  • Noblesse: Season 2, Set
  • Sânge Satanic (Sânge Satanic #1)
  • Hotarul Nestatornic (La Medeleni, #1)
  • History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Vol 1
  • Homunculus 1
  • Elfen Lied, Vol. 1 (Elfen Lied, #1)
  • Lament of the Lamb, Volume 1
  • Mega hustej nářez (Bratrstvo krve, #3)
  • ES: Eternal Sabbath, #1
  • 안나라수마나라 1 (Annarasumanara #1)
  • Fallen Moon
  • Drsný spasitel
  • Tenjo Tenge, Vol. 1 (Tenjho Tenge #1-2)
  • Doors of Chaos Volume 1
  • Franken Fran 1
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 6 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #6)
  • Train Man: Densha Otoko, (Train-Man, #1)

Wolf Guy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Wolf Guy (Volume 2)