Start by marking “Freefall to Desire” as Want to Read:
Freefall to Desire

Freefall to Desire

Three years ago Brianne Kenyon suffered the unthinkable: her fiance disappeared while hiking the Rocky Mountains, never to be seen again. Heartbroken beneath an avalanche of grief, Brianne's not sure what her path holds. But just when she starts to regain her foothold on life, sexy Alex Thorpe returns to town--and her pain reaches its peak. But so does her desire.
Alex Tho
Published January 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Freefall to Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freefall to Desire

Toni
Dec 30, 2010 Toni rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Brianne Kenyon's fiancè disappeared during a hiking trip three years ago and she still harbors anger towards the authorities and his hiking partner and best friend, Alex, for not doing more to find him. Just when she decides that she's had enough and is ready to move on, Alex shows up at her doorstep bringing it all back up again with the news that he thinks her fiancè is still alive. Their search for the truth behind his disappearance brings them closer together and Alex's true feelings about B ...more
Kim
I thought the story was pretty interesting. This is my first time reading this author, and I think I would come back for more. When I first started the book I would have not expected Brianne's fiance to really be found by the end of the book. It was a good turn of event that she and Alex discovered their true feelings for each other while searching for his best friend, and her ex-fiance. All in all I liked the book, and would recommend it.
Ariana
Aug 08, 2012 Ariana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-book
This was pretty good as far as trashy romance novels go. The plot was actually really great. The characters just made me mad sometimes; actually it was really only Brianne that made me mad because there were times when she acted like an idiot or a complete ass to Alex. But overall very nice. The sex scenes were good.
Paula L. Grossett
Freefall

The story line of the book was great. Love the lead characters Brianna and Alex. Just wish she wasn't so no believing of everything. He attitude towards Alex most of the story was irritating. All and all the story was great
Kendra Griffin
Feb 14, 2014 Kendra Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FREEFALL TO DESIRE

BRIANNE AND ALEX'S STORY WAS AMAZING; JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE YOU FIND OUT THAT THEY'RE NOT WHO YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE. I HAVE SHAYNA AND DONOVAN'S STORY, AND THIS BOOK IS JUST AS GOOD AS IF NOT BETTER THAN ISLAND FANTASY.
Camilla
Jun 18, 2011 Camilla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So the story begins with tragic and ends with realizing true love. It my first time reading this author and I look forward to more reads. I read this ENTIRE the book in half day. Its not because its short and I just couldn't put it down until I reach the end. Very good read!
Kimberlee
Sep 12, 2012 Kimberlee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. I was not expecting her ex to actually be alive though. That was definitely a shocker.
Chivon
Jul 25, 2011 Chivon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice action packed romance. Not a lot of hot and heavy love scenes, just a lot of suspence and a budding romance. Pretty fast and easy read. I liked it.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: New Year, New Love
Shone
Apr 01, 2011 Shone rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any one who enjoys a good romance.
She waited three long long years only to be slapped in the face.
Carla Blakemore Buchanan
Carla Blakemore Buchanan rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2012
Karen's Bookshelf
Karen's Bookshelf rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2012
Hana
Hana rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Phano
Phano rated it really liked it
May 06, 2011
Gloria Kendrick
Gloria Kendrick rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Dafort
Dafort rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2011
Kimyata Bryant
Kimyata Bryant rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Monique Garraway
Monique Garraway rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2013
Toniette
Toniette rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
Felicia Redmon
Felicia Redmon rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2011
Alicia Herron
Alicia Herron rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2013
Tarsha
Tarsha rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2013
Mrcano4mona
Mrcano4mona rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2011
Shantel
Shantel rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2011
Janice Richardson
Janice Richardson rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2015
JMoss
JMoss rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Rita Mutanda
Rita Mutanda rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2010
Rhapsody Phoenix
Rhapsody Phoenix rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Adrienne Reed
Adrienne Reed rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Elise Randall
Elise Randall rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2017