Start by marking “Sheiks of Summer” as Want to Read:
Sheiks of Summer

Sheiks of Summer

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"The Sheik's Virgin" by Susan Mallery

He was the brazen stranger who had made it his mission to chaperone innocent, beautiful Phoebe Carson around his native land. But what would Phoebe do when she discovered her suitor was none other than Prince Nasri Mazin--and he had seduction on his mind?

"Sheikh of Ice" by Alexandra Sellers

She came in search of adventure--and discovered
Published December 27th 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published August 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Sheiks of Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheiks of Summer

Heather  *trying to find a good book*
Three seperate stories involving Sheiks from three different authors.
I myself either from lack of intrest or just the fact that these stories lacked catching my intrest. I liked the first story. "The Sheik's Vigin" by Susan Mallery but that was just okay nothing special to holla about.

The second "Sheikh of Ice" ugh I stuggled through this one I was so fed up with the male lead I had to force myself not to purposely misplace my book.
The last story I'm sorry to say after struggling through the fi
Dark-Draco
This book contains three 'typical' Silhouette romances. Nothing new, but entertaining nonetheless.

In 'The Sheikh's Virgin', Phoebe Carson arrives on the island of Lucia-Serrat, she feels a bit lonely and out of her depth. So when a handsome stranger offers to show her around the beautiful sites, she jumps at the chance. Only she doesn't realise, and he doesn't tell, that she is the company of the Crown Prince.

In 'Sheikh of Ice', Kate Drummond arrives in the Barakat Emirates to research the touri
Tasneem
I found Susan Mallery's story The Sheikh's Virgin uninspiring. She is so foolish, so lacking in any kind of self-knowledge or confidence. He on the other hand is this delicious older man who even calls her a little fool on one occasion. Hmm... not that nice. 2 stars.
However, Sheikh of Ice by Alexandra Sellers was a much better offering. The whole explanation about the need for mythical places like Camelot, as symbolised by the Valley was a wonderful device and it really made the story richer and
Rubi Jayne
After my grandfather died, I pretty much stopped sleeping. I started reading this during the hours I wasn't sleeping. It was written just well enough to keep my attention while being, for lack of a better word, inane enough that it really didn't matter if I was comprehending anything or not. (I wasn't.)

Honestly, I have no idea what I read. To be fair, it was me and not the book. Perhaps I'll go back and re-read this someday for a better review.
Lady Raven RAVE!
love this book and all 3 stories but LADIES you have to have to have to read the last one, its breathtaking, romantic and sweet its the i can't put into words because its that good story, it gave me goose bumps just reading that story...

I think you should buy this book its a keeper i know i said all three are good but when you read the last story you guys will know why its soooooo romantic....
Lynda
Usually in anthologies, there is one story that disappoints. This anthology was different. I really liked all three novellas. I recommend this to romance readers.
Joanne Hill
I gave this a five star rating because of Fiona Brand's Kismet novella. It is just amazing.
Joan Mondragon
The Sheik's Virgin by Susan Mallery
Sheikh of Ice by Alexandra Sellers
kismet by Fiona Brand
Tawnya
All 3 books were wonderfully written! Loved it!
Chris
Chris added it
Mar 18, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Allison Reed
Allison Reed marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Terri Prince
Terri Prince marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ruth Swanberg
Ruth Swanberg marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Julie Grayham
Julie Grayham marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Isis Ray-sisco
Isis Ray-sisco marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Sheikh with Benefits
  • The Desert Lord's Bride (Throne of Judar, #2)
  • For the Sheikh's Pleasure (Surrender to the Sheikh) (Harlequin Presents, #2656)
  • Beauty and the Sheikh (A is for Alpha, #1)
  • Desert King, Pregnant Mistress (Bought for Her Baby) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #18)
  • The Desert Bride (Lynne Graham Collection, #3)
  • Duty, Desire and the Desert King (Desert Kings, #3)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • In The Sheikh's Marriage Bed
  • The Sheikh's Wayward Wife (Sheikh Tycoons, #2)
  • Innocent in the Sheikh's Harem (Armstrong Sisters #1)
  • Love-Slave to the Sheikh
  • Breaking the Sheikh's Rules
  • Desert Prince, Defiant Virgin (Harlequin Presents, #2796)
  • The Arabian Love-Child
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it come ...more
More about Susan Mallery...
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)