Start by marking “Sheikhs of Summer: The Sheik's Virgin\Sheik on Ice\Kismet” as Want to Read:
Sheikhs of Summer: The Sheik's Virgin\Sheik on Ice\Kismet

Sheikhs of Summer: The Sheik's Virgin\Sheik on Ice\Kismet

"The Sheik's Virgin" by Susan Mallery

He was the brazen stranger who had made it his mission to chaperone innocent, beautiful Phoebe Carson around his native land. But what would Phoebe do when she discovered her suitor was none other than Prince Nasri Mazin--and he had seduction on his mind?

"Sheikh of Ice" by Alexandra Sellers

She came in search of adventure--and discovered
Published December 27th 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published August 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Sheikhs of Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheikhs of Summer

Heather
Three seperate stories involving Sheiks from three different authors.
I myself either from lack of intrest or just the fact that these stories lacked catching my intrest. I liked the first story. "The Sheik's Vigin" by Susan Mallery but that was just okay nothing special to holla about.

The second "Sheikh of Ice" ugh I stuggled through this one I was so fed up with the male lead I had to force myself not to purposely misplace my book.
The last story I'm sorry to say after struggling through the fi
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sheikhs-romance
love this book and all 3 stories but LADIES you have to have to have to read the last one, its breathtaking, romantic and sweet its the i can't put into words because its that good story, it gave me goose bumps just reading that story...

I think you should buy this book its a keeper i know i said all three are good but when you read the last story you guys will know why its soooooo romantic....
Lynda
Jul 28, 2011 Lynda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Usually in anthologies, there is one story that disappoints. This anthology was different. I really liked all three novellas. I recommend this to romance readers.
Mary Dulaney
I'd give the first story "The Sheik's Virgin" a 1-star, the second "Sheikh of Ice" *maybe* 2 stars, and "Kismet" 3 stars. The first two really were pretty bland in terms of character development and plot, but I really liked the characters and story in "Kismet".
Dark-Draco
Sep 06, 2013 Dark-Draco rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book contains three 'typical' Silhouette romances. Nothing new, but entertaining nonetheless.

In 'The Sheikh's Virgin', Phoebe Carson arrives on the island of Lucia-Serrat, she feels a bit lonely and out of her depth. So when a handsome stranger offers to show her around the beautiful sites, she jumps at the chance. Only she doesn't realise, and he doesn't tell, that she is the company of the Crown Prince.

In 'Sheikh of Ice', Kate Drummond arrives in the Barakat Emirates to research the touri
Tasneem
Jan 28, 2012 Tasneem rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sheikhs
I found Susan Mallery's story The Sheikh's Virgin uninspiring. She is so foolish, so lacking in any kind of self-knowledge or confidence. He on the other hand is this delicious older man who even calls her a little fool on one occasion. Hmm... not that nice. 2 stars.
However, Sheikh of Ice by Alexandra Sellers was a much better offering. The whole explanation about the need for mythical places like Camelot, as symbolised by the Valley was a wonderful device and it really made the story richer and
Rubi Jayne
Mar 08, 2011 Rubi Jayne rated it liked it
After my grandfather died, I pretty much stopped sleeping. I started reading this during the hours I wasn't sleeping. It was written just well enough to keep my attention while being, for lack of a better word, inane enough that it really didn't matter if I was comprehending anything or not. (I wasn't.)

Honestly, I have no idea what I read. To be fair, it was me and not the book. Perhaps I'll go back and re-read this someday for a better review.
Book -O-Holic
Jun 10, 2016 Book -O-Holic rated it did not like it
**1/5**

I did not like this book at all! The only reason why I finished this was due to no other book being available.

The storylines, characters everything was blah. It depicts a culture so inaccurately that most of the time, I was like WTF am I reading.
Southern Sky
First one was ok, the second I was bored but hated the h. The 3rd was good, I like the idea of soul mates being reincarnated and finding each other.
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2012
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Lee mcduffie
Lee mcduffie rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Charlotte Sepulveda
Charlotte Sepulveda rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Carla Marasigan
Carla Marasigan rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2012
Ruth Hill
Ruth Hill rated it liked it
May 14, 2011
April
April rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2011
Chelle
Chelle rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Keeley
Keeley rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2015
Sieg Paulsen
Sieg Paulsen rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2009
Diana Tan
Diana Tan rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2011
Beth
Beth rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2017
Jaclyn
Jaclyn rated it it was ok
Aug 23, 2012
Debbies
Debbies rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2009
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2011
Carlammarasigan
Carlammarasigan rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2012
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2013
Donna Kemp
Donna Kemp rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Desert Bride
  • For the Sheikh's Pleasure (Surrender to the Sheikh) (Harlequin Presents, #2656)
  • The Desert Lord's Bride (Throne of Judar, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Virgin
  • The Sheikh's Revenge (Harlequin Presents #1604)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • Desert King, Pregnant Mistress (Bought for Her Baby) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #18)
  • The Sheikh's Wayward Wife (Sheikh Tycoons, #2)
  • Innocent in the Sheikh's Harem (Armstrong Sisters #1)
  • The Sheikh's Virgin Princess
  • The Sheikh's Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #1 & 2)(Mills and Boon Shipping Cycle)
  • The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4; Fear Familiar, #18)
  • Chosen by the Sheikh: The Sheikh and the Virgin\Kept for the Sheikh's Pleasure
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • Love-Slave to the Sheikh
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...