Start by marking “The Daddy Diaries (Harlequin Romance, #4228)” as Want to Read:
The Daddy Diaries (Harlequin Romance, #4228)

The Daddy Diaries (Harlequin Romance, #4228)

3.64  ·  Rating Details  ·  45 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
She thinks I'm a hero…

But I'm only a former cop, out of the rescue business for a long time now. Still, I couldn't leave Caro Franklin stranded in a snowstorm. Even if bringing that beautiful lady to my home meant my family—and yes, maybe I, too—would immediately fall in love with her.

So we just met. We still have…something. In spite of those "family obligations" of hers t
Paperback, Larger Print, 192 pages
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Daddy Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Daddy Diaries

RLA
Jul 23, 2011 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Caro has been trying to get her life back after separating from her controlling husband, however due to him threatening to get full custody of their son she is on the verge of going back to him. During her journey to his home she is involved in a car accident due to a snow storm, where she is rescued by Jake, the hero. Jake offers her a place to stay at his inn he is refurbishing while her car is being fixed, his family are also there visiting. Jake moved to Vermont after a traumatic ...more
Dalia
Aug 03, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it
Jake rescues Caro after her car is stuck in a blizzard. She stays a few days at the inn, with jake and his lovely family.
Jake, a former cop whose reputation was wrongly ruined, is hiding in the old inn he’s restoring. Caro is forced to return to her manipulative husband who threatens to take her son away from her if she doesn't go back to him.
Falling in love, Jake realizes he can't keep hiding forever & decides to fight to clear his reputation, and Caro finds the strength to stand to her h
Natalija
Jun 23, 2012 Natalija rated it really liked it
Shelves: category
"The Daddy Diaries" is not your usual Harlequin Romance book. It's much more darker and at times I found myself wondering if there can be a HEA. Luckily, Ms. Braun did a great job of portraying her characters' growth and at the end I had no doubts that Jake & Caro will finally be happy.
Tammy
Jun 21, 2016 Tammy rated it liked it
it was a cute idea but should have been much longer. Too much was glossed over. I liked the main characters.
Jo
Apr 22, 2016 Jo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Cecilia
Apr 29, 2011 Cecilia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elibrary-books
This is one of those stories where the bulk of the book occurs over an extremely short period of time. It's hard to believe that a relationship of substance can be properly established (that the best part of the story has been told) in such a short period of time. The cover and description are even somewhat misleading, because the little boy doesn't even meet the hero until the last half-dozen pages. A nice book, but unconvincing.
Sara
Sep 28, 2012 Sara rated it liked it
I listened to this ebook and it was all right. The issue I had with it is that it started to get interesting, and then it was done. I was like--epilogue? Did I miss a couple chapters? Then as the epilogue was read I realized I didn't miss chapters, it just ended. Everything wrapped up in the epilogue, but it could have used a couple chapters to make it more interesting.
clean romance.
Liz
3.5

Very, very light, feel good story.

Short and easy to listen to.

There is much of the deeper relationship that is only mentioned or alluded to, but in a way I appreciated it, the author focused on some turning points but did allow for time and development of the relationship "not in the book"..
Sharni Benson
This was my first audio book, a little dodgily read at times but overall quite good. The story was predictable and the writing a bit iffy, but it's a Mill's and Boon so kind of expected. Still, i enjoyed the story.
Whitney
Jul 31, 2011 Whitney rated it really liked it
Review on my blog soon :)
Minerva Hall
Minerva Hall rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Diahanna
Diahanna marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Sukzar
Sukzar rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Carins Oliveira
Carins Oliveira rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Latty
Latty rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Dennis
Dennis rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Jaymie
Jaymie rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Maria Pérez
Maria Pérez rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Sunny Rae
Sunny Rae rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Deanne
Deanne added it
Jan 06, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

After graduating from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism, Jackie Braun worked at newspapers for nearly 17 years, 11 of those years as an award-winning editorial writer for The Flint Journal in Michigan, where she was also the first female editorial writer in the newspaper’s history.

She sold her first book to Silhouette Romance in late 1999 and started writing under the Harlequ
More about Jackie Braun...