Start by marking “Tono (Basque, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tono (Basque, #2)

Tono (Basque #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  13 reviews
In the aftermath of Mick Henley’s death, his two lovers, Paul Alcott and Tono Garat, find themselves at odds. Tono has rejected Paul on the pretext that the public will find out about their love affair, thus tarnishing Mick’s memory; the reality is that Tono fears Paul will lose interest in him because they’re not intellectual equals. Tono’s fear is compounded when Mick’s ...more
Published January 14th 2011 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Tono, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tono

Gina

In this book we witness Tono and Paul coming together and forming their own relationship without Mick. OMG Mick! I loved him, I miss him so much! This is another book that grabbed ahold of my heart and didn't let go. I absolutely loved this series! onto the next and last! *sniff sniff*
Jenre
I really enjoyed Loving Edits, despite its sad premise and I was looking forward to reading this book and seeing whether Paul and Tono could work things out without the presence of Mick. The story begins a few month’s after Mick’s death from ALS. After the funeral, Tono had been unable to cope and had pushed Paul away and now the two men are living in different countries and not speaking to one another. Paul receives a manuscript written by Mick just before he died along with a letter asking Pau ...more
Tara
I liked this book, not as much as the first in the series, but it was still quite good. It began just a few months after the first one with the two remaining men dealing with the lose of Mick. I was hoping for more of a transition book. You know the two men dealing with losing their lover, and then making the transition to their own solo relationship, and in this regard it felt just a touch off. I can't put my finger on what was wrong, I just felt like the men who had loved Mick so fiercely sudd ...more
Lisa - President of Challengeaholics  Anon and Challenge Enabler
This book takes place several months after Micks death and Toño and Paul are struggling to be together without the glue that was Mick.
I'm glad that this book starts as it does after Mick's death, I am not sure that I would have been able to read that.
Paul and atone are struggling to be together and this second book follows them as they start out on their lives together.
It's a great book and I think I probably liked it a little more than book 1.
Marsha Spence
I was terribly afraid that Tono wasn't going to get it together and very glad that he and Paul were able to work things out. They grew so much thru this tale. Loved it!
Leah
Adara
Do not read this series out of order. This is book 2 of 3.

It's actually 3.5 stars. I think I liked Loving Edits more just because there was more raw emotion due to the situation. It was a good continuation, though. I thought it brought things together well because you really did have to wonder what was going to happen to them once the glue that seemingly held Tono and Paul together finally disappeared.

I felt the characters stayed fairly true to themselves from the original story and found the r
Lidia
Mickie was really an extraordinary man, he loved Tone and Paul and knew that their would fallen in love, but the two haven't much in common but the memory of their beloved. But their are in love and they want their relationship functions and especially that it is only them and so they have to say goodbye to Mickie and move on . A tribute to Spain and its culture and traditions, a beautiful love story, full of emotion, touching and involving..
Wendy Ann
3.5 stars. The first book was better for me because of all the raw emotion that was evident due to the situation. This one started with a punch – a reminder of where the first book left off, but then settled into something easier on the nerves. I think this book really highlighted Paul’s selfishness, but between Tono and Baxter they were able to open his eyes. And Baxter, you sly devil…
Bookbee
A good follow-up to Loving Edits. Although I did want to knock Paul and Tono's heads together on a regular basis while reading this book, I loved the fact that once they got together they really worked hard at building their relationship without Mick.
Susinok
You know a relationship between just Paul and Tono would not go down without a lot of work, but work at it they did. Great follow up to Loving Edits.
Edina Rose
I was bored to tears. Too Harlequin for me.
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
With Rossy
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Fff
Fff marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Funzee Shu
Funzee Shu marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Zeoanne
Zeoanne marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
a_fret_argent
a_fret_argent marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Secondhand Heart
  • Out of the Darkness (Dark Horse, #2)
  • Taking you Home (Boys of Summer #2)
  • Branded (Gold Warrior #1-2)
  • Dignity Takes A Holiday
  • Black Heart Down (Conquest, #5)
  • Falling (Falling #1)
  • Putting Out Fires (Coda Books, #4.5)
  • Spring (Seasons of Love,  #1)
  • All or Nothing (Taking the Odds, #3)
  • Remember Me?
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Not Knowing Jack (Ohio Books, #2)
  • P’tit Cadeau
  • Home (Broken #2)
  • City Falcon (Falcon, #2)
  • Vigil (The Hours Trilogy #2)
  • With This Ring (Tabloid Star, #2)
Mickie B. Ashling is the alter-ego of a multifaceted woman raised by a single mother who preferred reading over other forms of entertainment. She found a kindred spirit in her oldest child and encouraged her with a steady supply of dog-eared paperbacks. Romance was the preferred genre, and historical romances topped her favorites list.

By the time Mickie discovered her own talent for writing, real
More about Mickie B. Ashling...
Horizons (Horizons, #1) Taste (Horizons, #2) Cutting Cords (Cutting Cords, #1) Impacted (Impacted, #1) Loving Edits (Basque, #1)