Start by marking “Fail Harder: Ridiculous Illustrations of Epic Fails” as Want to Read:
Fail Harder: Ridiculous Illustrations of Epic Fails

Fail Harder: Ridiculous Illustrations of Epic Fails

A visual romp through the world of epic fails, Fail Harder offers 200 fresh examples of what NOT to do in every environment as based on the hugely successful (88 million page views per month) website failblog.org.

FAIL Harder follows the hilarious best-seller Fail Nation to showcase 200 original full-color photos of world-wide FAILS based on the popular website failblog.org
Published September 6th 2011 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fail Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fail Harder

Bibliotropic
Jul 03, 2011 Bibliotropic rated it really liked it
While I do think it's great that the failblog community has grown to such proportions as to release photobooks of the site's content, I have to see that a good percentage of the images shown in Fail Harder were ones that I distinctly remember seeing on the website. Without having to pay for. Which automatically means that those who buy this book are most likely going to be ones who mostly want to support the community and the project, rather than those seeking something new.

That being said, I'm
This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For
Fail Harder is a collection of photos from failblog.org, documenting stupid and ludicrous situations. Many of the photos are very humorous, while others are fairly tame or even boring. No particular distinction is made between those which are due to outright errors (e.g., misspellings), those that are conceptually humorous (e.g., the juxtaposition of multiple elements which logically should not got together), and those that are staged (and thus, not "fails" in the real sense). I personally appre ...more
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
Fail Blog has given me hours of entertainment in the past. It's like America's Funniest Home Videos, only with the addition of grammatical errors, no commercials and the ability to skip the lame ones. Oh yeah, and no Bob Saget. In short, it can be super hilarious, either for the kind of people who like to watch Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (aka those who like watching people fall down) or those who enjoy laughing at the idiocy of others (such as grammar or factual errors).

This collection r
Bookworm1858
Feb 06, 2011 Bookworm1858 rated it liked it
I love to laugh but I don't spend much time online at sites such as failblog.org. So I thought this would be a funny and quick read with new to me pictures. According to other reviews, these pictures have appeared on the site so if you're a long-time reader of the site who doesn't want to spend the money, this probably isn't for you.

As for me, most of the pictures made me crack a smile although a few were a little hard to see on my computer. I feel like this kind of book is better in person with
Kari
Jul 26, 2011 Kari rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011, ipad
I have been reading failblog.org for a while now. When I saw the ad for the book, I knew I had to read it. This is a very quick book to get through as it is all photos. I read it in one sitting. Some of the "Fails" included in the books are hilarious and make you wonder if they are real or doctored photos. Even if they are, it doesn't make them any less funny. I definitely recommend this one if you are looking for a quick way to put a smile on your face. I will caution though, some of the conten ...more
Sarah (Workaday Reads)
Jan 26, 2011 Sarah (Workaday Reads) rated it really liked it
Fail Harder is an upcoming book from the people who bring you failblog.org. So what qualifies as a FAIL? How about a nursery outfitted with a gun rack hanging over the baby's crib? Perhaps the equation, "E=MC3" written on a classroom's write/erase board. What about a trifecta of beauty parlor, chain saw repair, and nightclub housed inside an all-in-one-stop shop?

I have followed the Fail blog for a while as my source of easy, and quick laughs. The book is a collection of photographs that would d
Donna
Sep 21, 2011 Donna rated it it was amazing
Consider this a quickie review because really, without a plot, or words other than FAIL in it, and no viable characters to show for it, I'm just reviewing the pictures of idiocy that is our world. And by god are they fantastic. Showcasing the de-evolution of our society, FAIL HARDER perfectly captures all that is dumb on the planet.

The pictures say it all. The FAIL splashed over them only adds to it. If you like the sick, twisted, self-deprecating humor of the Fail Blog, then you'll love this co
Melissa
Jan 31, 2011 Melissa rated it liked it
Fail Harder is the upcoming photo based book from the people who bring us Failblog.org. Now normally I hunt down these fail pictures for a laugh, but this book; while having some great FAIL photos; didn't make me laugh. I chuckled at some of the FAIL photos, but others just had me shaking my head at the obvious staging or utter lack hilarity.
I know that most people find things funny when I do not, so by no means are you to take my word on this book, but I just couldn't find too much funny in t
Feb 10, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: earcs
This is a hilarious look at various things gone wrong, and I had to restrain myself from laughing aloud at work! Some of the FAILs aren't immediately obvious, but that's part of the fun--figuring out what went bad. Some of the pictures are just so wrong that you want them to be Photoshopped and had not actually happened. I hope the next book in the series will be a WIN book, because I really want to see some things that went right now!

Received as an e-ARC from Netgalley.
Brandy
Jul 14, 2011 Brandy rated it it was amazing
HILLARIOUS! Fail Harder is broken down into sections such as: "Fail on your road trip", "Fail with your pets", job, relationship, etc. Some pics and captions are just OK then you get the ones that make you LOL. A perfect gift book!
Brittany
Apr 27, 2013 Brittany rated it liked it
It's not really worth it to buy. All of these can be found on the website, so it wasn't all that exciting for me. It would be good as a coffee table book I suppose. It's not something you can look at again and again, but it might be neat to show some of your friends.
Deyara
Feb 14, 2012 Deyara rated it really liked it
Some funny, some not so, but all in all an entertaining book. Some of the pictures could have done with being a bit bigger though.
Nancy
Oct 30, 2011 Nancy rated it really liked it
Good clean schadenfreude fun. Don't read where you're supposed to be quiet. And THAnk you, finally a book that doesn't even try to make it all seem more legit with an introduction.
Tara
Feb 08, 2012 Tara rated it liked it
I seriously laughed at some of these. Some I had seen, others were lame. But my favorite was the section on cakes. And there's a book for that....
Leslie
Feb 24, 2015 Leslie rated it it was ok
This collection of photos of inadvertently humorous signs and situations contains way too many photos that are doctored, airbrushed, photoshopped. And way too many set-up situations.
Tofu Fairy
Sep 17, 2011 Tofu Fairy rated it it was amazing
very very funny! some pics are obviously set up or photo shopped and that pissed me off; however, for the most part they seemed legit and had me LOL!
Lavabearian (Jessica)
Ann
May 15, 2012 Ann rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Once again just fun. My question is where in the world were the pictures taken?!!! I feel many of them could have been from my home state but I know other people would say the same thing.
Zashley-daina Dion-musgrove
It's a good laugh but I keep on thinking they could've been funnier. It's good, though. Just not quite what I expected.
Sheryl
Mar 07, 2013 Sheryl rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
Most of the photos are hilarious. You get an occasional dud but for the most part I laughed a lot. Great coffee table book.
Cindi Moss
Cindi Moss rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Dillon Lambert
Dillon Lambert rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
Heather
Oct 30, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
The funniest of the funny pictures from Failblog. How could you not laugh!?
Amarin Astarte
Amarin Astarte rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Kat
Kat rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it did not like it
Dec 16, 2011
Cecelia
Jun 23, 2012 Cecelia rated it it was amazing
very very funny
Nancy Hill
Nancy Hill rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2012
Michael Lehmann
Michael Lehmann rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2012