Start by marking “Give It All to Him” as Want to Read:
Give It All to Him

Give It All to Him

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  276 ratings  ·  27 reviews
This story, excerpted from Next Door Savior, will become the Easter giveaway book for churches next spring-in the vein of He Did This Just for You.

In this story a woman gives her garbage of shame to the trashman; an old man hands over his heavy bag of regrets. Hundreds walk to the landfill and find it filled with trash.

"Give it to me. Tomorrow. At the landfill. Will you br...more
Published February 1st 2004 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Give It All to Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give It All to Him

Kathy Worrell
I'm not a big Max Lucado fan. Not for his words, but for his writing style. This book does not read like some of his others. I actually get this book! It spoke to me in a big way. I want to buy a bunch of these books and give them to my friends. 4.5 stars.
Aaron Dinio
A very short and easy read, Max Lucado's "Give it All to Him" gives a decent presentation of the freedom Christ offers from the wearisome burden that sin brings. While this is, by no means, an extensive analysis or presentation of the Gospel, it does give a simple presentation that can serve as a starting point for one seeking Christ or as a word of reminder/encouragement to a believer struggling with the weight of their sin.

I'd say it's a good, light book for someone starting their walk with Ch...more
Kym McNabney
GIVE IT ALL TO HIM, A STORY OF NEW BEGINNINGS by MAX LUCADO, may be small in size, but don't let that fool you. I was surprised when I completed this book to discover how much I had highlighted.

GIVE IT ALL TO HIM is about new beginnings, forgiveness, and letting go and giving it all to God.

Quote from page 26:

"Listen. The weight of weariness pulls you down. Self-reliance misleads you. Disappointments discourage you. Anxiety plagues you. But guilt? Guilt consumes you."

This little book is a great t...more
James Stevens
Max Lucado

Max Lucado

Great book with a solid bible based foundation. anyone who loves the Lord would love this book plus it gives hope to those who have not given their life to him.

Anthony Tucker
Grand

his books are always eye openers. his books make you think. I always feel a part of his stories...such a master of writing.
Connie Hawthorne
Give all to Him

I really enjoyed reading this book,It open my eyes to the guilt that I was carrying like gluttony,spending money like I have it like that,and not taking care of the temple of God.

Nancy
Just the message I needed,
Philip Paul
This is chapter 10 of Next Door Savior

I recommend both books to anyone who has eyes to read it.

I found out about this book while doing a play about it in my drama troupe. It is along the similar vein as Ragman And Other Cries of Faith
Angela Booker
This short book encourage your faith
and give you the extra boost to put
your enduring trust in God without
wavering. Doubt has no place in a
Christian's new beginning! Also, one
is reminded to "Give all of their woes
unto the Lord Jesus Christ as they
keep the faith steadfastly.
"angienewmuzic"12612 12:43a.m.
Kimmy McLain
Loved this book. Great reminder to not carry our bags of trash around because it is too heavy for us to carry. Instead we need to hand them ALL over to God. He is strong enough to carry all our worries, saddness, sins. We cant do it alone! I highly recommend this read to everyone!
Yocelyn
Great short easy read that brought tears to my eyes during a vivid description of how Christ took my sin and made it His. Great to read on a day you are feeling down and need to remind yourself of His love for us.
Evangelia
Max Lucado.... my ultime favorite! This book is short and to the point. Quick read, but the message is loud and clear. Makes a great gift to those that we love.
This is my favorite mini book of all times. If you know someone that doesn't know God or someone who just needs to be encouraged, get this book to them!
Otis
Max Lucado is one of my favorite authors. The way he paints a picture with words is incredible. The book is another excellent read.
Karen
Wonderful! From a dear friend who gave this book to me when I needed it most. He and this book are both blessings to me.
Wendy Moyr
I usually enjoy Max Lucado, this was no different, but not deep enough for me
Enjoyable all the same

Carol
Short, but packs a big punch. I have given this book to so many people. Love it.
Sam Lonberg
I love Lucado's use of modern day analogies to better show Christ's love. Very good.
Carlee
Short Sweet and full of good sense and understanding =)
Annenz
Just a small book which makes a quick read.
Saprena Levy
Apr 18, 2009 Saprena Levy is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
So far it is a wonderful and inspiring book.
Erin
very short yet benefitable for all!
Jane Riebe-Tritten
Good book. It makes a lot of sense.
Gabrielle
I really like this book.
Brittany
one word - INCREDIBLE.
Kim
Short book, good, quick read!
Larissa Fauber
Larissa Fauber is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2014
  • Be Anxious for Nothing: The Art of Casting Your Cares and Resting in God
  • A Heart Like His
  • A Glimpse of Jesus: The Stranger to Self-Hatred
  • The Message: The New Testament in Contemporary Language
  • Becoming a Woman of Excellence
  • What the Bible Is All About Bible Handbook NIV Edition
  • What Happens When Women Walk in Faith: Trusting God Takes You to Amazing Places
  • Covenant Marriage: Building Communication and Intimacy
  • Baptism And Fullness: The Work of the Holy Spirit Today (IVP Classics)
  • Grace Walk
  • Three to Get Married
  • Love for a Lifetime: Building a Marriage That Will Go the Distance
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • Unconditional?: The call of Jesus to radical forgiveness
  • The Practice of Godliness
  • Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living
  • Rick Warren's Bible Study Methods: Twelve Ways You Can Unlock God's Word
Max Lucado has touched millions with his signature storytelling writing style. Awards and accolades follow Max with each book he writes. Max is the first author to win the Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year three times—1999 for Just Like Jesus, 1997 for In the Grip of Grace and 1995 for When God Whispers Your Name. In 2005, Reader’s Digest dubbed him “America’s Best Preacher.” In addition,...more
More about Max Lucado...
You Are Special He Chose the Nails Facing Your Giants In the Grip of Grace: You Can't Fall Beyond His Love Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear