Start by marking “One Year to an Organized Work Life: From Your Desk to Your Deadlines, the Week-By-Week Guide to Eliminating Office Stress for Good” as Want to Read:

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  5 reviews
From the "New York Times"-bestselling author of "One Year to an Organized Life," a week-by-week plan to increase your productivity and get organized at work.
Published May 14th 2014 by Not Avail (first published November 11th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about One Year to an Organized Work Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Year to an Organized Work Life

Karena
I've been on an organization kick since I read the book Getting Things Done by David Allen (which I realled liked...in audio format). I picked this book up to see if she had any good ideas. The format assumes you will follow her directions to an organized life by devoting each week in a year to a theme. I liked some of her themes, and for some people taking an entire year to focus on some things would be great, but for time-pressed people I don't think it would be particularly useful. It was har ...more
Jeff Pietrzyk
I really enjoyed the great tips put forward by the author for organizing my office space. The book certainly motivated me to take some time to clean off my desk and find a permanent place for every piece of paper. I didn't care for the format that made all these tips accessible over a year. I read the entire book through in only a couple sittings and it can be hard to follow through with the schedule it is written in.
Stephanie
This book was more accessible than I expected, but quite corporate in a lot of its office-specific ideas and goals. I liked the chapters for February and March, about Claiming Your Space and Piles to Files. I like the idea of a week for each piece of the larger theme, but a year is a long time to do this. (I know, it didn't get like this overnight and won't be "fixed" overnight either, but still.)
Lori
Really making a difference! Finally
Dogsandbooks
Dogsandbooks marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Jason K.
Jason K. marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Diamonddust
Diamonddust marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Maryann
Maryann marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Cash
Cash marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
sockmymonkey
sockmymonkey is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2014
Sarha Mavrakis
Sarha Mavrakis marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Osama Alassiry
Osama Alassiry is currently reading it
Nov 22, 2014
Astarte
Astarte marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Christa JoAnna
Christa JoAnna marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Karyn Osinowo
Karyn Osinowo marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
  • Organizing for the Creative Person: Right-Brain Styles for Conquering Clutter, Mastering Time, and Reaching Your Goals
  • How to Organize (Just About) Everything: More Than 500 Step-by-Step Instructions for Everything from Organizing Your Closets to Planning a Wedding to Creating a Flawless Filing System
  • Organize Now!: A Week-By-Week Guide to Simplify Your Space and Your Life!
  • It's Hard to Make a Difference When You Can't Find Your Keys: The Seven-Step Path to Becoming Truly Organized
  • When Organizing Isn't Enough: Shed Your Stuff, Change Your Life
  • Unclutter Your Life in One Week
  • Organizing Your Day: Time Management Techniques That Will Work for You
  • Getting Organized in the Google Era: How to Get Stuff out of Your Head, Find It When You Need It, and Get It Done Right
  • Organizing for Your Brain Type: Finding Your Own Solution to Managing Time, Paper, and Stuff
  • Organizing Plain & Simple: A Ready Reference Guide with Hundreds of Solutions to Your Everyday Clutter Challenges
  • Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
  • Getting to It: Accomplishing the Important, Handling the Urgent, and Removing the Unnecessary
  • One Thing At a Time: 100 Simple Ways to Live Clutter-Free Every Day
  • Do It Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Time Management
  • Small Changes, Big Results: A 12-Week Action Plan to a Better Life
  • The Other 8 Hours: Maximize Your Free Time to Create New Wealth & Purpose
  • Mediated: How the Media Shapes Our World and the Way We Live in It
  • Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home: No-Nonsense Advice that Will Inspire You to CLEAN like the DICKENS
Professional Organizer. New York Times best selling author of 9 books. Speaker.
More about Regina Leeds...
One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good The 8 Minute Organizer: Easy Solutions to Simplify Your Life in Your Spare Time One Year to an Organized Financial Life: From Your Bills to Your Bank Account, Your Home to Your Retirement, the Week-by-Week Guide to Achieving Financial Peace of Mind One Year to an Organized Life with Baby: From Pregnancy to Parenthood, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Ready for Baby and Keeping Your Family Organized The Complete Idiot's Guide to Decluttering (Complete Idiot's Guide)