Start by marking “Walk Yourself Well: Eliminate Back Pain, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Hip and Other Structural Pain Forever-Without Surgery or Drugs” as Want to Read:

We all know walking is great exercise. But how many people realize that walking even slightly askew (with movements that are repeated thousands of tunes a day) can cause an incredible amount of damage? Damage that may not be apparent until years of accumulated bad habits lead to greater vulnerability, severe pain and possible injury. In Walk Yourself Well, Sherry Brourman, ...more
Paperback
Published January 1st 1998 by Sb Books

To ask other readers questions about Walk Yourself Well, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walk Yourself Well

Tom Statton
Apr 06, 2015 Tom Statton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This goes into great detail about walking, but if you have the patience, it can reward you with a important knowledge about your body and all the many muscles that we take for granted. I got ithe book because I walk a lot and have begun to feel pain in my knees. So far it has reduced my pain and I look forward to learning more
Celia
Mar 13, 2015 Celia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read.. I have only recently stop hunching my back and standing up straight. To my surprise I didn't know how straight I needed to stand and where to place my shoulders. After reading this book I realise that my whole walking had been effected. It gave me the knowledge I needed to stand up straight properly. Excercise included...
Rena
Feb 29, 2012 Rena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Difficult reading but powerful in application! I'm pretty sure applying these principles is the only way I'm going to overcome my injuries and get walking again! I've also found the ideas applicable spiritually! Pain and difficulty progressing is often caused because though we're headed in the right direction we're not walking correctly!
Gina
Apr 04, 2014 Gina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book provides amazing insight into one's walking patterns and how to create more stability, strength and fluidity. A must read!

Retta
Retta rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2009
Mike Redding
Mike Redding rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2008
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it liked it
May 27, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2011
Abbey
Abbey rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2009
Tom
Tom rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2008
David Smith
David Smith rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2016
Claudia
Claudia rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2013
Nikky Cogdell
Nikky Cogdell rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Kim Staley
Kim Staley rated it liked it
May 30, 2013
Bobdavison
Bobdavison rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Bat-Cat
Bat-Cat rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Linda Wagster
Linda Wagster rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Edward Marlette
Edward Marlette rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Amir Mohamed
Amir Mohamed rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2011
Sean
Sean rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2009
Marye Dillon
Marye Dillon rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Byron Woolley
Byron Woolley rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Gail Testa
Gail Testa rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2011
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Lily
Lily rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Nancy Cook
Nancy Cook rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Susan Lein
Susan Lein rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2016
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2013
Lisa Gaynor
Lisa Gaynor rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2014