Start by marking “Finger Prints” as Want to Read:
Finger Prints

Finger Prints

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  343 ratings  ·  18 reviews
New York Times bestselling author Barbara Delinsky displays her deep understanding of the desires and fears that move us all in this poignant story, first published in 1984, of danger, love, and trust.

Once upon a time she was Robyn Hart, a journalist whosaw too much and wasn't afraid to expose it. But that courage nearly cost Robyn her life. Under the protection of the Wit
Published October 13th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Finger Prints, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finger Prints

Stephanie Tuell
an excellent story right from the beginning. delinsky gives excellent details to ensure that you get the best picture of the story in your head. the way she describes the emotions that carly, ryan, sam, tom, and even greg are feeling are awesome. i love the way carly holds back her true feelings for ryan. i love the way ryan finially accepts them. while under the witness protection program, carly is relocated to boston. while there she runs into ryan, a well known lawyer. carly hates the thought ...more
Griffinyarn
This is the third Barbara Delinsky novel I've read. I enjoy her writing style, the plot development and her characters; I just feel that she takes too long to resolve everything.

There was one plot element I didn't understand (Note: This is a BIG spoiler(view spoiler)
Julie Barrett
Fingerprints by Barbara Delinsky
Carly Quinn is now under the witness protection program and she lives in MA. She has visited a few local touristy places to help fit in.
Her father she only calls when she really needs him. He has no access to call her but he has access to the agents who can help her.
Ryan Cornell, a lawyer, is new to her complex. Ryan is the runner she had walked across his path earlier. He had locked his keys in his car.
Sam Loomis is the agent and his partner is Riley. She had see
Evi K. Laksana
My first favorite romance book

I read this for the first time more than 10 years ago and it became my first favorite romance book. Strong characters, patient love, and a bit of intrigue, it was just right. Hundreds of romance books later, this still feels special ...
Linda
I picked this up to read because it was here in the house for someone else. The interesting plot and the love story kept me reading, but I really wouldn’t go very far to look for a copy. Robyn Hart, a journalist in Chicago, who “saw too much and was willing to talk about it” becomes Carly under the Witness Protection program and moves to Boston to teach high school English. Lawyer Ryan Cornell, who lives in the apartment directly under Carly’s, falls in love with her at first sight. However, he ...more
Melissa
Not much depth but decent story.
Beverly
good story line but I felt it was dragged out. Knew from the beginning what the outcome was going to be.
Brenda Fronsee
suspenseful and romantic
Jeanne
Reporter in Chicago testifies for prosecution and enters witness protection program, moving to Boston as a school teacher. Not a bad little story. Unfortunately, the epilogue resolves everyone's life from the end of the story until happy ever after...
Marcia
Not my favorite Barbara Delinsky book. It seemed very predictable. I don't know if because it was written in the 80's before cell phones and CSI but I found myself shaking my head and thinking that it wasn't even believable.
Penny
This was an awesome book that I could not put down. I stayed up to finish reading it. It was that good. I would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't been for all of the bedroom scenes. They were unnecessary.
Judith Wrinkle
Ok, interesting topic, but a bit smutty for my liking. Not sure what that adds to the plot. Might give author one more try but very much like Sandra Brown and I don't read her anymore.
Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell
Very good book. Barbara's early works always found a home with me. Her characters were believable and for that time period were slightly racy.
Caroline
a little bit more saddness than i usually expect from a romance novel but it was sweet and i really liked the characters.
Ilka
It is just Barbara Delinsky's nonsense style. Very disappointed. Again.
too long, and the mystery part of this romance was just too obvious!
Anne-Marie
great "fluff book" I needed one of these right now
Laura Millerick
started reading on 2/28/94
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Katherine Durkin
Katherine Durkin marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Kristi Baugh
Kristi Baugh marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Lisa Misenheimer
Lisa Misenheimer marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
  • The Night Remembers
  • Wicked Eddies (An RM Outdoor Adventures Mystery #2)
  • Lace II
  • Tangled Vines
  • The Courtship of Carol Sommars (Silhouette Special Edition, No. 606)
  • This Time Forever
  • Beyond Belief
  • Dream a Little Dream
  • What A Girl Wants
  • Twins
  • Murder, Mayhem, and a Fine Man (Amanda Bell Brown Mystery, #1)
  • The Dark Side Of Night (H.O.T. Watch, #1)
  • Naughty but Nice
  • Home Song
  • The Not-So-Perfect Man
  • Breakfast at Stephanie's
  • The Guilty Plea (Detective Greene, #2)
  • Coming Back to Me
I was born and raised in suburban Boston. My mother’s death, when I was eight, was the defining event of a childhood that was otherwise ordinary. I took piano lessons and flute lessons. I took ballroom dancing lessons. I went to summer camp through my fifteenth year (in Maine, which explains the setting of so many of my stories), then spent my sixteenth summer learning to type and to drive (two sk ...more
More about Barbara Delinsky...
Not My Daughter While My Sister Sleeps The Secret Between Us Coast Road Family Tree