Start by marking “How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team” as Want to Read:
How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team

How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Your kids need you!

You need look no further than the latest headlines to realize that parenting has become more difficult?and kids of every age still need engaged, involved parents. Now, more than ever, your children need you!

In this best-selling book, Dr. Charles Stanley reminds parents that their stewardship role in raising their children requires a hands-on presence. Ar
Published February 1st 2004 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published January 1986)

To ask other readers questions about How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team

Brent Soderstrum
I enjoy reading a Charles Stanley book. This one deals with raising your kids so that they end up being people you are proud of. I have a 20 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. I really wish I had read this book years ago. I can still apply many of the principles set out in the book in dealing with my kids but other areas aren't as applicable now as they would have been years ago.

I found his last chapter on the roles of the man and wife in the family as very interesting. A wife is to submi
Larisha
I have read this book 3x and each time God reveals another wonderful nugget to me :)

Dr. Stanley focuses on our parental role as one of stewardship vs. ownership. As parents, we have a stewardship entrusted to us, and we are responsible to God for our actions toward our children.

The most important thing that Dr. Stanley conveys over and over again is how we are to ingrain a sense of personal accountability to God into the minds of our children at an early age. By doing so, God will enable us to
Cathy Sims
this is the best book i have ever read in raising my daughters. The book gives you solid advice . My daughters are grown now and i recommended the book to them.
Kristy
I really liked this book! Had lots of good, practical advise ... I am already implementing some of what I learned. HIGHLY recommend!
Read1000books
Like all of Dr. Stanley's books: Biblical, practical, and helpful.
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Kimberly Veney
Kimberly Veney marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Me
Me marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Jason Silverthorne
Jason Silverthorne is currently reading it
Dec 18, 2013
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Jun Gonzales
Jun Gonzales marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Silvia
Silvia added it
Jul 27, 2013
Jason Silverthorne
Jason Silverthorne is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Siotegames
Siotegames marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Kimberly Scope
Kimberly Scope marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Dr. Charles F. Stanley is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta, founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author who has written more than fifty books, and has sold more than nine million copies. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered, biblically-based principles for everyday life.

Charles Frazier Stanley was born Septem
More about Charles F. Stanley...
How to Listen to God The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life When the Enemy Strikes: The Keys to Winning Your Spiritual Battles The Blessings of Brokenness: Why God Allows Us to Go Through Hard Times The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible: A Life Principles Resource