Start by marking “Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband” as Want to Read:
Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband

Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  7 reviews
For many married women, their sex life is a source of frustration instead of the pleasure they expected. Author Marla Taviano believes most women need an attitude adjustment before they and their husbands will experience a fulfilling sex life.

With candor, Marla helps women view sex God's way and: stop the "meet my needs; then I'll meet yours" mindsetcelebrate God's plan fo
Published January 1st 2007 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Is That All He Thinks About?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Is That All He Thinks About?

this book is great - funny, honest, and she explores topics christian women just don't usually talk about (well, i would, but not most other women I know). good christian sex-help book. and she's a really nice person too - down to earth.
Brooke
I'm prude through and through, so I found parts of this book embarrassing. That's probably more a commentary of myself, rather than the sections in question.
Taviano doesn't take herself too seriously, which is something I love about her writing style (this book included). She never comes across as holier (or sexier in this case) than thou, but rather a work-in-progress muddling through like the rest of us.
The book's primary theme (sex aside) is selflessness - something I'm prone to buck against.
Leah Douglas
It's alright. It covers a lot of basics when the stuff I was really interested in only came in the last couple chapters. A lot of her statements about marriage (while I believe they were true in general) were poorly supported when there were lots of Scripture passages she could have at least footnoted. When she did use Scripture, she used The Message, which is just watered down Scripture that could be so much more powerful straight up the way God wrote it. It wasn't a waste of time, but it wasn' ...more
Melissa
This book has been shocking from page one. It takes all of my education in feminism and women's rights and flushes them down the toilet while laughing psychotically. I am on the fence as to weather I agree with the author or not. And I found a part in the book which makes me believe she was raised in a cave and is biased! She thinks sex toys will all cause injury and ADDICTION!!!! MY turn to laugh psychotically!!!!!hahahahahaha!!!
Julia
Jan 14, 2011 Julia marked it as to-read
This author understands her husband....his deep emotional needs, and how she can satisfy his emotional needs. Something terrible happens, when a wife rejects her husband sexually. It destroys his manhood. When we reject our husband sexually, we reject the way that God made him. She supports her worldview with biblical scripture.
Aaron
Alyssa
Funny. Insightful. Helpful. Great read for all married women.
Raquel
Raquel is currently reading it
May 24, 2015
Mark Larson
Mark Larson marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Lauren Calvert
Lauren Calvert is currently reading it
May 10, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2015
Jacqueline Gregoire
Jacqueline Gregoire marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Oct 09, 2014
Angela Marie Ogomuro
Angela Marie Ogomuro marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Stacia
Stacia marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Lindsy
Lindsy added it
Aug 26, 2013
Luna180
Luna180 marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Sara Abd el ma'aboud
Sara Abd el ma'aboud marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Marla Taviano is the author of From Blushing Bride to Wedded Wife (Harvest House, 2006), Is That All He Thinks About? (Harvest House, 2007), Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time (Harvest House, 2008), and Expecting (Howard, 2009).

Marla is a gifted communicator with a passion for reaching young women with God’s truth. She delights readers with her personable writing style and candid sense of hu
More about Marla Taviano...
From Blushing Bride to Wedded Wife: Practical Advice from a Girlfriend--What Marriage Is Really Like Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time: A Reflective Journey Through Your Baby's First Year Expecting: Praying for Your Child's Development-Body and Soul Once Upon the Internet Is That All He Thinks About?