Start by marking “Adventure Bible Storybook” as Want to Read:
Adventure Bible Storybook

Adventure Bible Storybook (Adventure Bible)

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The newest edition to the top-selling Adventure series, this storybook Bible for kids ages 4-7 begins a child's journey with the Bible as they learn its main stories and themes---all within a fun, exciting theme of discovery, imagination, and suspense---everything you'd expect from a fantastic adventure. The Adventure Bible Storybook was the 2009 Retailers Choice Award win ...more
Published November 23rd 2010 by Zonderkidz (first published December 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Adventure Bible Storybook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adventure Bible Storybook

Create With Joy
If you live in the US and would like an opportunity to win a copy of this book, visit Create With Joy by February 21, 2014 to enter our 3-Book Adventure Bible Series Giveaway!

The Adventure Bible Storybook Deluxe Edition by Catherine DeVries is a beautifully packaged edition that contains one hardback copy of the Adventure Bible Storybook and a 2-disc audio set of the book.

The book is beautifully illustrated and contains 23 Old Testament stories and 28 New Testament stories.

Each short story is
Ibjoy1953

The Deluxe Edition of this Bible Story set includes a hardcover storybook and two CD’s to go with the story. This book includes many of the favorite Bible stories we all love. Along with the story, included is an Adventure Discover section and a Words to Treasure section to help reinforce the story. There is also a hardcover case for the book and the CD’s to fit in.

I have let several children look at this book and they all loved it, and especially the animals on the cover. My niece calls it her
Liz
I love reading this collection of Bible stories to my children! The pictures are beautiful and the stories are pretty true to the real Biblical stories.7 My children (ages 5 and 2) really enjoy listening as I read aloud and looking at the pictures. I cannot say enough about the quality of pictures though. Jim Madsen is a very talented artist!!
Angela
Angela added it
Jan 15, 2015
Mary
Mary is currently reading it
Apr 28, 2014
Rahmadan Z
Rahmadan Z marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Justin Sider
Justin Sider marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Margaret
Margaret is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2013
Hayley
Hayley added it
Oct 10, 2013
Pricilla Dsouza
Pricilla Dsouza marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
jack
jack added it
Apr 06, 2013
Jay
Jay added it
Oct 16, 2012
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2011
Emiko
Emiko added it
Oct 24, 2011

Adventure Bible (3 books)
  • Adventure Bible Handbook: A Wild Ride Through the Bible
  • NIV Adventure Bible Book of Devotions: 365 Days of Adventure
All Aboard with Noah!: A Lift-The-Flap Book My Very First Devotional Bible The Very First Easter The Beginner's Bible, Jesus, Mary, and Martha The Miracles Of Jesus: From The Read With Me Bible