Start by marking “You Are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother's Heart” as Want to Read:
You Are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother's Heart

You Are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother's Heart

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Best-selling author Stasi Eldredge celebrates the glorious design and beauty of a mother released to be all she was meant to be. Perfect for gift-giving, this compact booklet will encourage and inspire every mother with the knowledge that she is truly captivating.
Published March 1st 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about You Are Captivating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are Captivating

Anne
If I could have given this book no stars, I would have.
Colleen Shea
Nice but a bit cliche

I enjoyed Wild at Heart, so I thought I'd give this book a try. It's nice and affirming, but not interesting or thought provoking.
Jen
I read the original Captivating book, this is basically a quick paraphrase and application specifically to motherhood, and exactly what I needed to read at the moment! A great simple reminder that women are beautiful and valued and the struggles of motherhood are validated.
Crystal
Found this 99 cent little paperback and thought it would be a lovely Mother's Day gift. I should have bought several to give because it is sooo encouraging and such a quick read to keep it in our purse to re-read when feeling unappreciated or mediocre.
Jeanette Garcia
I really enjoyed this book!!! I'm planning on reading it again! I've been thru many changes since I read the first time; which was less than 6 mths ago, so I'm pretty sure I'll see it differently this time.
Debbie Avila Renne
Fast read. Very touching book about the mother inside all of us whether we have children or not.
Kellie
Cute book, with inspiring thoughts. Not really a life changer.
The Cute Little Brown-haired girl
The lady who did the voice for this has my name!!! CREEPY!!!
Jessie
Every mother should read this short read. It hits the spot!
Jill Robinson
Great reminder of God's view on my role as a mother.
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Michelle Mickey-Bartley
Michelle Mickey-Bartley marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Amber Peifer
Amber Peifer marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Joe
Joe added it
Jan 22, 2015
John Ethridge
John Ethridge marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Heather Scott
Heather Scott marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Samantha Brasher
Samantha Brasher marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Christine Rocca
Christine Rocca marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Becoming Myself: Embracing God's Dream of You Your Captivating Heart: Unveil the Beauty, Romance, and Adventure of a Woman's Soul Becoming Myself 8-Session Study Guide: Embracing God's Dream of You Free to Be Me: Becoming the Young Woman God Created You to Be Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul