Start by marking “Be a Party Plan Superstar: Build a $100,000-A-Year Direct Selling Business from Home” as Want to Read:

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Let's get this party started! This one-of-a-kind guide shows direct sellers how to build and expand their party plan business.
Published October 20th 2010 by AMACOM/American Management Association (first published October 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Be a Party Plan Superstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be a Party Plan Superstar

Well written without a lot of fluff. Great ideas and lots of low-key, not ridiculous games. I look forward to reading more from Christensen.
Cari
One of the best books on sales and marketing that I have ever read. Mary Christensen is a genius. This book is well-worth a read no matter the direct-selling company with which you partner.

This book is excellent to keep on the shelf (bookshelf or eBook shelf) as a reference guide. There are many tips and tricks to get started and to remain successful. The author shares an incredible wealth of knowledge in all of the books of her "Party Plan" series.

Highly recommended.
Kendra
Oct 04, 2013 Kendra rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Beginning Network Marketers as well as those who need a boost in their business
Recommended to Kendra by: My Upline
This is a very good book for the beginner multi-marketer. The tools are presented in an easy to understand and use style. This book introduces the concepts that are more thouroughly explored in "Make Your First Million in Network Marketing". I give this book to all of my new recruits when they sign the contract so they can get started immediately on building the skills to be successful.
Karen
SUPER helpful to anyone starting up an at home business! I wouldn't buy it, but I WOULD get it at the library and read up :)
Skye
Some good ideas. Nothing really new, but always good reminders if ways to be successful in a part plan business.
Toinette Duncan

This is a great book. If you are just starting your business this is one of the books you will need.
Jane
This gave many helpful suggestions that should help me improve sells in my two businesses.
Caroline
This is a MUST-READ for all home-based sales people! So helpful and so encouraging!
Kristin
Loved this book, it was easy to read and very informational!
Ashli Hough
Ashli Hough marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Karan Jacker
Karan Jacker marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Rhiana
Rhiana marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Jaye
Jaye added it
May 30, 2015
Katherine Caldwell
Katherine Caldwell marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Monica Torres
Monica Torres marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Tracey Fletcher
Tracey Fletcher marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Lauren Messer
Lauren Messer marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Carrie
Carrie is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2015
Vijay Sharma
Vijay Sharma marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Eng Huan
Eng Huan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible Be a Direct Selling Superstar: Achieve Financial Freedom for Yourself and Others as a Direct Sales Leader Make Your First Million in Network Marketing Sea Un Auspiciador Estelar: La Manera MS Rpida de Construir Una Red de Mercadeo Productiva