Start by marking “Suuri noitatieto: käsikirja jokaiselle noidalle ja noidaksi aikovalle” as Want to Read:
Suuri noitatieto: käsikirja jokaiselle noidalle ja noidaksi aikovalle

Suuri noitatieto: käsikirja jokaiselle noidalle ja noidaksi aikovalle

4.61 of 5 stars 4.61  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  11 reviews
I alla tider har häxor utsatts för elaka skämt. De har beskyllts för att flyga till Blåkulla, lukta illa, ha vårtor och ägna sig åt att förtrolla folk. Men egentligen är häxor riktigt mänskliga - för det mesta - och de har många goda egenskaper. De bor gärna i gamla ruckel och ostädade tornrum, de har små täppor med ormbär och bolmört, de lagar de läckraste rätter på daggm ...more
Published by Kirjalito (first published January 1st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Suuri noitatieto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suuri noitatieto

M-E Girard
Mar 01, 2012 M-E Girard rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Hands down, best children's book ever. I borrowed this from the library every month for what seems like my entire childhood. The illustrations and details were enough to keep me staring at each page for years. I purchased a copy several years ago (in great shape) and I'm still pulling it out to gaze at it and read. This is a magical book.
Un manual para todas aquellas brujas que quieren ser profesionales con numerosos tips que van desde la casa ideal, hechizos y cocina. Un libro divertido, aunque es para niños me entretuve leyendolo.
Another book I couldn't leave the library without when I was a kid. It drove my mother insane, but I was obsessed with this book and would love to buy a copy now, as an adult.
This book is hilarious! I hadn't seen it for years and years but when I went back it was every bit as much fun as I remembered.
This is a everything need to know guide for witches. There is a section on choosing the right home, a witch's kitchen and garden, fortune-telling, castingspells and other things a witch may need to know.

This is an easy to read book filled with fun pictures of witches doing silly things. Some of the pictures are in color as well.

This was a fun book and I enjoyed the silly pictures of witches throughout the book. Each section has something interesting about what a witch needs to know. The recipes
Ella Rose Brunton

Kept me entertained for hours when I was younger. Not much of a novel, more of a picture book without a story crossed with a finding book without things to find.
I read and re-read this book so much, I think I had it memorized at one point. Full of fun pictures and recipes, this a very sweet book.
One of my favorite books when I was around 9 I think??
Beautiful funny illustrations.
I've had this book since I was a kid and I love it. I read it at least once a year.
this book is very funny and entertaining, pretty good illustrations.
I LOVE this book! Read it every year.
Zephyr McClay
Zephyr McClay marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Sec marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Brett Susan
Brett Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Kali marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
What's The Name o...: Children's book - how to be a witch [s] 15 167 Sep 17, 2012 08:19PM