Start by marking “A Little Bit Sinful” as Want to Read:
A Little Bit Sinful

A Little Bit Sinful

A Little Bit Unexpected. . .

Eleanor Collins knows that her beautiful younger sister will have wealthy, powerful men falling at her feet in her first London season. But Eleanor is surprised to discover that one man's attentions are utterly focused on her.

A Little Bit Forbidden. . .

As delicious as Sebastian Dodd, Viscount Benton, finds the eldest Collins daughter, his true
Published January 1st 2011 by Zebra (first published December 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Little Bit Sinful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Bit Sinful

TJ
For a complete review, visit Affaire de Coeur magazine, hard copy or online at: http://affairedecoeur.com/ - January 2011 issue.
Carrie
Mar 04, 2011 Carrie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical, read-2011
3.5*

A Little Bit Sinful is an enjoyable Regency romp. The author did a good job with the characters and emotions. Sebastian's character was well-developed and, while not always likable, his motives and actions were convincing. Eleanor's character felt too modern at times, and the passionate relationship with Sebastian was not altogether convincing, but she was a sympathetic character nonetheless. The climatic conflict of the book was very well done and emotionally moving. The conflict wasn't qui
Claudine
Jul 23, 2011 Claudine rated it liked it
Adrienne Basso is a new author to me only recently with reading "How To Seduce A Sinner" a few days ago and I had to purchase the ebook of "A Little Bit Sinful". Even though the books are stand alone there are connecting characters between stories. ALBS is Sebastian's story, Viscount Benton, who is good friends to Viscount Carter Grayson the H of HTSAS.
I found that the stories of both books I have read this week was *fluff* writing, which I am fine with because I read romances for my entertainm
Kimberly
My review originally posted at Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

After many, many years, Sebastian Dodd, Viscount Benton, finally has the chance to get his revenge on the Earl of Hetfield, the man he holds responsible for his mother’s death. His plan is simple: Sebastian will ruin the earl’s lovely daughter, Bianca, and then meet the earl in a duel. The only problem is, Sebastian can’t bring himself to touch someone as young and innocent as Bianca. However, her older sis
Beth Pearson
Found this book in the cheap section when perusing e-books and decided it would be perfect fluff romance novel for my cruise. For what I normally read, this book is really more like a LOT of bit sinful. Sex scenes were slow in coming, but very detailed when they arrived.

Typical characteristics of a paperback romance...rich, beautiful people in historical England with snooty London society, emphasis on appearances and sexy bad boys with a tendency to ignore social morality rules. I liked the reve
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Although the tale of rake and dowdy spinster has been told before, Basso brings it to new life with a leading female not afraid to touch when fiery need is kindled by the dashing and rogue lord. Tenderness is captured alongside the needy lust, leaving you really feel a multi-layered connection between these poignant characters. From Sebastian’s great devotion to family to his guilt, he is a believable and lovable hero and a perfect match for the cautious yet feisty Eleanor.

Virginia
Reviewer for
Kat
Jan 05, 2011 Kat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fast, fun and delightful read. The chemistry between Eleanor and Sebastian was very steamy, and I liked that our heroine was more of a real woman than often occurs in some romance novels. I wanted to kick Sebastian's ass a time or two (well, he deserved it!), but he redeemed himself. Very enjoyable.

Jackie
You know if your regency-set novel opens with men AND women attending a funeral that you're not in for a historically-accurate story. Stylistically not poorly written, but clunky narrative-wise, too much told rather than shown, secrets revealed too early, and too much language and ideology not of the period. Couldn't get past the first 100 pages...
Billie Jo
Jan 31, 2011 Billie Jo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-sadly-dnf
An interesting plot but very slow and too much is given to the thoughts of the characters with very little dialog. Kinda disapointed that by page 100 there is very little to know sexual tention.

I may come back to this book and give it a second chance.
Mem
Feb 24, 2011 Mem rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eleanor Collins is in London to chaperon her younger sister. Sebastien Dodd, Viscount Benton goal is to avenge his mother's death. He believes this until he kisses Eleanor and "finds his mind, and his body, utterly consumed."
Dana Nelson
May 22, 2012 Dana Nelson rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: home-library
I couldn't put this down until I had finished it @4am! Whoops!
The story line wasn't unique but it was entertaining. It's always helpful when a dashing rogue falls for the plain, yet intelligent, woman. :)
Rhonda
Jan 11, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
01/11/12
Tamara
Feb 05, 2016 Tamara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5. It was quite enjoyable, but I couldn't imagine that such a simple plot can get stretched into 400 pages :D
Ana
Jul 27, 2016 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolute perfection!
Kit
Feb 06, 2011 Kit rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
michelle
Mar 01, 2012 michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kept me excited the whole way thru
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Vivian
Vivian rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Brooke Springer
Brooke Springer rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2011
KariJo
KariJo rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Sindy Sg
Sindy Sg rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was ok
Jan 21, 2011
Joanna
Joanna rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Sagarica Brahma
Sagarica Brahma rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2017
Anon
Anon rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2014
DemetraP
Aug 20, 2014 DemetraP rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I just couldn't get into this book. This was a did-not-finish book for me.
Katrine
Katrine rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
May 15, 2012
Jennifer Montes
Jennifer Montes rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 12, 2015 12:56PM
Romance Novel Boo...: This topic has been closed to new comments. SOLVED:pregant lady pretends to be a widow 5 30 Mar 13, 2012 11:29AM
  • Leverage: The Complete Series (Leverage, #1-3)
  • Seducing the Duchess
  • Once Upon A Scandal
  • A Scarlet Bride
  • Shattered Dreams
  • The Sea King
  • Master of Sin (Courtesan Court, #4)
  • The Sins of Viscount Sutherland (Lords of Sheffield Square, #1)
  • No Choice But Surrender
  • The Panther and the Pearl
  • Master of Pleasure
  • How to Deceive a Duke
  • Simply Love
  • The Portrait
  • Sins From Her Past (Scandalous, #1)
  • Uncommon Vows
  • Something Scandalous (The Spinster Club, #3)
  • Contract Of Shame (Unlikely Love #2)
Between stints as a corporate financial analyst, marketing consultant, public librarian, wife and mother, Adrienne Basso has parlayed her vivid imagination and desire to tell romantic stories into a writing career. Regency England is her favorite time period and thus far she has set all her historical novels during that elegant time. She enjoys the challenge of creating stories that emphasize the ...more
More about Adrienne Basso...