Start by marking “A Little Bit Sinful” as Want to Read:
A Little Bit Sinful

A Little Bit Sinful

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  17 reviews
A Little Bit Unexpected. . .

Eleanor Collins knows that her beautiful younger sister will have wealthy, powerful men falling at her feet in her first London season. But Eleanor is surprised to discover that one man's attentions are utterly focused on her.

A Little Bit Forbidden. . .

As delicious as Sebastian Dodd, Viscount Benton, finds the eldest Collins daughter, his true
Published January 1st 2011 by Zebra (first published December 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Little Bit Sinful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Bit Sinful

TJ
For a complete review, visit Affaire de Coeur magazine, hard copy or online at: http://affairedecoeur.com/ - January 2011 issue.
Carrie
3.5*

A Little Bit Sinful is an enjoyable Regency romp. The author did a good job with the characters and emotions. Sebastian's character was well-developed and, while not always likable, his motives and actions were convincing. Eleanor's character felt too modern at times, and the passionate relationship with Sebastian was not altogether convincing, but she was a sympathetic character nonetheless. The climatic conflict of the book was very well done and emotionally moving. The conflict wasn't qui
Claudine
Adrienne Basso is a new author to me only recently with reading "How To Seduce A Sinner" a few days ago and I had to purchase the ebook of "A Little Bit Sinful". Even though the books are stand alone there are connecting characters between stories. ALBS is Sebastian's story, Viscount Benton, who is good friends to Viscount Carter Grayson the H of HTSAS.
I found that the stories of both books I have read this week was *fluff* writing, which I am fine with because I read romances for my entertainm
Kimberly
My review originally posted at Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

After many, many years, Sebastian Dodd, Viscount Benton, finally has the chance to get his revenge on the Earl of Hetfield, the man he holds responsible for his mother’s death. His plan is simple: Sebastian will ruin the earl’s lovely daughter, Bianca, and then meet the earl in a duel. The only problem is, Sebastian can’t bring himself to touch someone as young and innocent as Bianca. However, her older sis
Beth Pearson
Found this book in the cheap section when perusing e-books and decided it would be perfect fluff romance novel for my cruise. For what I normally read, this book is really more like a LOT of bit sinful. Sex scenes were slow in coming, but very detailed when they arrived.

Typical characteristics of a paperback romance...rich, beautiful people in historical England with snooty London society, emphasis on appearances and sexy bad boys with a tendency to ignore social morality rules. I liked the reve
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Although the tale of rake and dowdy spinster has been told before, Basso brings it to new life with a leading female not afraid to touch when fiery need is kindled by the dashing and rogue lord. Tenderness is captured alongside the needy lust, leaving you really feel a multi-layered connection between these poignant characters. From Sebastian’s great devotion to family to his guilt, he is a believable and lovable hero and a perfect match for the cautious yet feisty Eleanor.

Virginia
Reviewer for
DemetraP
I just couldn't get into this book. This was a did-not-finish book for me.
Jackie
Jul 09, 2011 Jackie marked it as couldn-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
You know if your regency-set novel opens with men AND women attending a funeral that you're not in for a historically-accurate story. Stylistically not poorly written, but clunky narrative-wise, too much told rather than shown, secrets revealed too early, and too much language and ideology not of the period. Couldn't get past the first 100 pages...
Kat
This was a fast, fun and delightful read. The chemistry between Eleanor and Sebastian was very steamy, and I liked that our heroine was more of a real woman than often occurs in some romance novels. I wanted to kick Sebastian's ass a time or two (well, he deserved it!), but he redeemed himself. Very enjoyable.

Billie Jo
An interesting plot but very slow and too much is given to the thoughts of the characters with very little dialog. Kinda disapointed that by page 100 there is very little to know sexual tention.

I may come back to this book and give it a second chance.
Mem
Eleanor Collins is in London to chaperon her younger sister. Sebastien Dodd, Viscount Benton goal is to avenge his mother's death. He believes this until he kisses Eleanor and "finds his mind, and his body, utterly consumed."
Dana Nelson
I couldn't put this down until I had finished it @4am! Whoops!
The story line wasn't unique but it was entertaining. It's always helpful when a dashing rogue falls for the plain, yet intelligent, woman. :)
michelle
kept me excited the whole way thru
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Saksham
Saksham marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
  • Once Upon A Scandal
  • Seducing the Duchess
  • How to Deceive a Duke
  • A Scarlet Bride
  • The Sins of Viscount Sutherland (Lords of Sheffield Square, #1)
  • The Sea King
  • Shattered Dreams
  • Master of Sin (Courtesan Court, #4)
  • Simply Love
  • The Portrait
  • Treasure Me (The Legend Hunters, #3)
  • The Panther and the Pearl
  • No Choice But Surrender
  • Lessons from a Scandalous Bride (Forgotten Princesses #2)
  • Mistress by Midnight (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #3)
  • Till Death and Beyond (Witch World, #1)
  • The Wicked Earl  (Harlequin Historical Series, #843)
  • Chasing the Sun (Blood Rose, #3)
Between stints as a corporate financial analyst, marketing consultant, public librarian, wife and mother, Adrienne Basso has parlayed her vivid imagination and desire to tell romantic stories into a writing career. Regency England is her favorite time period and thus far she has set all her historical novels during that elegant time. She enjoys the challenge of creating stories that emphasize the ...more
More about Adrienne Basso...
Tis the Season to Be Sinful How To Seduce A Sinner To Protect An Heiress The Christmas Countess How To Enjoy A Scandal