Start by marking “Magician: Apprentice, Volume 1 (Graphic Novel)” as Want to Read:
Magician: Apprentice, Volume 1 (Graphic Novel)

Magician: Apprentice, Volume 1 (Graphic Novel)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published October 24th 2007 by Marvel Comics Group

To ask other readers questions about Magician, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magician

FantasyWereld
In Magiër: Leerling 1 lezen we over de vrienden Puc en Tomas, jongens uit het vestingstadje Schreiborg. Ze dromen ervan ooit helden te worden, maar vooralsnog is hun leven veel te rustig naar hun zin. Wanneer alle jongens uit de stad bijeengeroepen worden om gekozen te worden als leerling voor een ambacht krijgen ze de kans hier verandering in te brengen. Tomas wordt gekozen door Zwaardmeester Fannon, terwijl Puc onder de hoede wordt genomen door hofmagiër Kulgan. Hij ziet magische potentie in P ...more
Elie De Brauwer
This is a graphic novel version of Raymond E. Feist Magician (apprentice). I read the original (twice) and I must say that I'm impressed by the way it's been turned into a graphic novel.
James Davis
Got halfway through, to the island of Macros. Couldn't finish. It was just so dull.
Lindsey
I really liked this one. There was quite a bit of humor in it, as well as a great story. However, I must say that I prefer the art style of the first illustrator over the second.
Anna
It was just OK for me. I don't think I'm going to run out and read the rest of the series, or re-read the original books.
Monica Norton
I liked the story, but there were a few times when the art didn't seem to match what was happening in the story.
Grace Lynch
Grace Lynch is currently reading it
Dec 04, 2014
Alex Reynolds
Alex Reynolds marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Dre Sage
Dre Sage marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Justin Burr
Justin Burr marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Anneke Groeneweg
Anneke Groeneweg marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Jessica Hooper
Jessica Hooper marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Raymond E. Feist was born Raymond E. Gonzales III, but took his adoptive step-father's surname when his mother remarried Felix E. Feist. He graduated with a B.A. in Communication Arts with Honors in 1977 from the University of California at San Diego. During that year Feist had some ideas for a novel about a boy who would be a magician. He wrote the novel two years later, and it was published in 1 ...more
More about Raymond E. Feist...
Magician: Master (The Riftwar Saga, #2) Magician: Apprentice (The Riftwar Saga, #1) A Darkness At Sethanon (The Riftwar Saga, #4) Magician (The Riftwar Saga, #1-2) Silverthorn (The Riftwar Saga, #3)