Start by marking “Blue Angel (The Blue Angel series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blue Angel (The Blue Angel series, #1)

Blue Angel (Blue Angel Trilogy #1)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Blue Angel is the first in an erotic romance trilogy inspired by the burlesque clubs of New York and Los Angeles. The novels are about an ordinary woman who discovers herself - and her sexuality - through the world of burlesque. Mallory Dale doesn't like surprises. At least, that was the case. When her boyfriend takes her to a burlesque club for her twenty-fifth birthday,...more
Paperback
Published November 15th 2012 by Constable and Robinson (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Angel

Wanda (Good Choice Reading)
Now everyone knows I am a huge fan of erotica books. But wow this book took it above and beyond. This is the first book I've ever read about Burlesque Clubs. I have to say I'm an adult and never been inside one and this book have definitely made curious in wanting to pay a visit to one. Only visit, I don't ever see myself performing in one like the main character did in this book.

So in Blue Angel, you have your main character whose name is Mallory and her boyfriend, and he takes her to a burles...more
Jodie (Books for Company)
www.booksforcompany.com
In Short
- Blue Angel is different from any other erotic book I have read.
- I struggled to bond with Mallory but I liked Alec, her boyfriend.
- Belle got the right balance between not enough detail and too much detail.

In Long
Blue Angel sounded very different from any other book I have read and I was excited to explore the world of burlesque. It was an unknown part of the world for me and that’s what I love about books, that they are able to help you experience something y...more
Sharni Copham
if 50 shades is a bit tame to quench your erotica needs, this is the book for you, book 1 of 3 sees Mallorys transformation into Moxie and the highs and lows she encounters along the way......a must read.
Chris Brewster
WOW! x2. this book will pull you in like so few books ever do. I have only experienced a few books so beautifully done as this. BRAVO! Logan Belle, BRAVO
Angie Naylor
Fantastic,took 1 day to read, started second book
Bergy
IT is all about the art of the reveal with Logan Belle's Blue Angel. Get turned on by this perfect escape accessory that fits in your purse. And then have it be the gossip about over a glass of wine with your closest girlfriends.

Logan Belle provides readers with a backstage pass into a burlesque club through the eyes of its dancers. The story begins with Mallory Dale's surprise adventure into the world of burlesque on her birthday. She gets pulled (literally) on stage by Bette Noir.

If your look...more
Jill Sorenson
Interesting story, well-written and full of vibrant detail about New York City's contemporary burlesque scene. At times it felt as though the real love affair was between the heroine and the scene. Mallory's fling with a beautiful dancer doesn't have as much sizzle as her tumultuous relationship with her boyfriend, Alec. He's a handsome jerk, ultimately redeemable because the chemistry and emotions leap off the page.

Looking forward to more from this author--nicely done.
Alex
As a romance fan, I was expecting just another genre novel with a twist.
Happily, I was wrong. There were points throughout the story where I found myself frustrated with Mallory for being so wrapped up in Alec, but by the last chapter I understood why he was so prevalent-you want them to be together, in the end. I liked the characters and found the book interesting.
Good read over all.
Bronwyn Rykiert

I enjoyed this story about Mallory Dale (an aspiring lawyer - following in her families footsteps) whose boyfrind Alec, for her 25th birthday takes her to a Burlesque Club - she is reluctant with this idea, but before you know it she is up in stage after being asked up the by Bett Noir, the star of the show and she is thrown into a new world of discovery.
Kelly
I liked this book, but didn't really understand Mallory. I wanted her to just make up her mind and decide if she wanted her relationship to work or not with Alec.
Tof
Blue Angel does well with it's central theme: burlesque.

At the same time, it has some serious failings. The first is in terms of characterization: we're told, rather than shown, what the characters are like, and It seemed to me that the "wonderful" Alex was a jerk, the "lovable" Mallory was oblivious to others' feelings, and the "alluring" Bette teetered on the brink of being the stereotypical lesbian from the old pulps: promiscuous, unsentimental, and predatory.

Bette isn't a predator, but she i...more
Sasha Safdiah
I started reading this book casually I. My living room. Before I knew it, I was turning the pages at red lights, rushing my kid's bedtime routine and staying up all night to get to the next chapter. The burlesque world tends to make women feel sexy and this book did that. Bravo!!! Great book.
Kyra Hahn
Contemporary romance set in NY, centering around a woman exploring the world of burlesque
Cheryl
Having never been to a burlesque club, I can't vouch for how authentic the descriptions are but it seems very realistic. The feather boas, fake lashes and body glitter are very reminiscent of Moulin Rouge and the bitchy catfights behind the scenes are all very Dynasty and Dallas !

It's an enjoyable chicklick-esque series of novels with a decidedly raunchy edge. Whatever you do, don't lend them to your mum after you've finished reading them !

full review here : http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot...more
Adele Mead
I chose this book in hopes of it being more of a burlesque story... it was more of a find your self book with A LOT OF SEX SCENES. I had issues with Alec and his whole "threesome" dream,(SPOILER) I was some what disappointing in Mallory for giving in at the end, even if they didn't end up doing it. Honestly if I saw my boyfriend of years kissing another woman, they would both get slapped. If you are looking for a modern sex novel, you've got it, man and woman, woman and woman, man and man, it ha...more
Andrea Goodell
Another amazing story by Logan Belle!
This one sets you on a roller coaster ride of emotions between two main characters and a whole host of strong secondary characters that keep this story going.
Yes, there is a strong sexual presence. BUT this story is SO much more then that. The way the author writes and details this story, she make you feel like your a part of the life and decisions that these two ppl make. AMAZING.
Can't wait to read bk two and three. ...more
Pam
I really like the concept of this book. I've never read a book with Burlesque being the backdrop of the story. I wouldn't categorize this as a wonderful book though. The writing didn't always bring me in and felt awkward at times. The story didn't totaly pull me in and make me feel their feelings. A really good book will do that in my opinion. But I still enjoyed it and will continue reading the series.
Check out my review at: Nocturne Romance Reads

Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction
Julia
Wild fun, but a little short on substance. More sexy than raunchy. If the world of burlesque and steamy romance appeals to Blue Angel will be a fun summer read.
Divamommy
This book was well written, just not enjoyable to me. I found Mallory nerve racking, Poppy was childish, and I just had problems relating to the characters.
Jordan Pellegrini
Wow. I thought the book was very exquisite, although not what I was expecting. I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Amanda Chalifoux
Apr 09, 2012 Amanda Chalifoux marked it as to-read
Very racy book I bet, bet it is a great romance book & just love the cover. I would love to read more.
Coco
Sexy whore story; what's not to like?
And the author is an absolute doll.
Karen
Learned a little about the difference between a stripper and burlesque.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

Logan Belle is my pen name. It’s the name I use when I only want to think about romance. My heroines go through lots of ups and downs – after all, true love is full of drama. But they also discover that it’s never too late for love, great sex, and happily ever after. Visit me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/loganbelleau... or at www.loganbelle.com
More about Logan Belle...
Bettie Page Presents: The Librarian Hungry (Miss Chatterley, Part 1) Now or Never (A Last Chance Romance, #1) Torn (Miss Chatterley, Part 3) Dirty (Miss Chatterley, Part 2)