Start by marking “A Point of Honor” as Want to Read:
A Point of Honor

A Point of Honor

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sir Mary de Courey is the doughtiest knight in the virtual reality land of Chivalry. But when, in the real world, her plane crashes and her car is driven off the road, she finds herself in more trouble than single combat can solve. Someone appears to want to retrieve the mysterious manor that she won from an anonymous knight, and is willing to kill her to get it back. Now ...more
Published April 1st 1998 by DAW

To ask other readers questions about A Point of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Point of Honor

Rachel Neumeier
So, as you may recall, Dorothy J Heydt is the real name of "Katherine Blake." Under the former name, Heydt wrote POINT OF HONOR, which came out in 1998 from, let’s see here, DAW. Under the latter name, she wrote AN INTERIOR LIFE which came out in 1990 from Baen. Heydt didn’t write any other novels, though I gather she wrote a fair number of short stories.

Now, as it happens, I first read AN INTERIOR LIFE a long time ago. I bet I read it the year it came out, though I don’t remember for sure. I’ve
Saara
The novel seemed quite promising, and I did enjoy it, but I must admit that I liked the start and middle much more than I did the ending. What it did offer was some interesting concepts. This is one of those books that you can either take or leave — nothing special, but certainly not a waste of time, either.
Janin
This book thrilled me because I could tell that the author understands and potentially participates in the medieval recreation group, the SCA. That and it's about an honorable female gamer (:
Gail
Pretty entertaining story; plot seemed a bit forced at times, and the characters' motivations/abilities were occasionally inconsistent, but it was good fun.
Anne Taylor
This was a very, very fun read. Especially for anyone who participates in any kind of historical reenactment group.
A
A marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Cheryl Shorter
Cheryl Shorter marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Afura
Afura added it
May 03, 2015
boookwyrm
boookwyrm marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Aishuu
Aishuu added it
Jan 18, 2015
Tnkw01
Tnkw01 marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Maggie Milly Molly May
Maggie Milly Molly May marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Wind Man (Darkover) Through Fire and Frost (Darkover) Death in Thendara (Darkover) Festival Night (Darkover) The Sum of the Parts (Darkover)