A Metazen Christmas

A Metazen Christmas

4.61 of 5 stars 4.61  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  3 reviews
I know, I know… “E” book. It is a strange thing. They are different than regular books. But this is special. This is a charity E-book. Also, we’ve brought together some of the most amazing, upcoming independent authors to produce some real nice literary Christmas shit.
ebook
Published December 25th 2010 by Metazen.ca

To ask other readers questions about A Metazen Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Metazen Christmas

Kate
Jul 25, 2011 Kate rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Since everyone is having "Christmas in July" specials, I decided to jump aboard the band wagon and read this awesome e-book of short stories.

First of all, I just love the cover. I mean how could you not?

Second of all, each and every single one of these stories were fantastically written. I don't have a favorite because they were all just that well done.

Finally, I am most certainly looking forward to read more from these authors, as well as, the Metazen blog http://www.metazen.ca/ too.
Donald Armfield
This collection of short stories caught my eye while browsing books by Bradley Sands. He has a short in this funny collection along with a couple other Bizarro Authors.

Marcus Speh starts out and continues throughout with a Christmas countdown. Vaughn Simons does the twelve days of Xmas " Two Turtle Doves & Six Geese" had me laughing. Cameron Pierce's dad makes us some pancakes better eat up or get your throat slit. Annie Evett story of waiting for death is a awesome read. Bradley Sands send...more
Frankie Sachs
The Twelve Days of Christmas stories by Vaughan Simons are killer.
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Breanna
Breanna marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Fran Macilvey
Fran Macilvey marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Anna Rose
Anna Rose marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Brian Oliu
Apr 26, 2014 Brian Oliu rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Pauline Milner
Pauline Milner marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Dan
Feb 03, 2014 Dan added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Shamus McCarty
Shamus McCarty marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Cara
Cara marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Pippa Gaubert
Pippa Gaubert marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
James
James marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Alex Sutter
Alex Sutter marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Action, Figure I Don’t Respect Female Expression I Don't Respect Female Expression Action, FIgure Nouns of Assemblage

“I am a bomb but I mean you no harm. That I still am here to tell this, is a miracle: I was deployed on May 15, 1957, but I didn’t go off because a British nuclear engineer, a young father, developed qualms after seeing pictures of native children marveling at the mushrooms in the sky, and sabotaged me. I could see why during that short drop before I hit the atoll: the island looks like god’s knuckles in a bathtub, the ocean is beautifully translucent, corals glow underwater, a dead city of bones, allowing a glimpse into a white netherworld. I met the water and fell a few feet into a chromatic cemetery. The longer I lie here, listening to my still functioning electronic innards, the more afraid I grow of detonating after all this time. I don’t share your gods, but I pray I shall die a silent death.” 2 likes