Start by marking “Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 6” as Want to Read:
Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 6

Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 6 (Negima!: Magister Negi Magi #6)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  738 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The chaotic class trip continues as Negi Springfield and his thirty-one beautiful female students explore the historic cities of Kyoto and Nara. Negi’s special headache is Konoka, the headmaster’s granddaughter, who turns out to have her own magical abilities! Although she’s not aware of them, others certainly are . . . and Konoka is kidnapped by a group of wizards who pla ...more
Published June 28th 2005 by Del Rey (first published June 17th 2004)

Ivan
Mar 01, 2009 Ivan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Initially I was hesitant about trying the Negima! series out. Ken Akamatsu's previous series, Love Hina, ultimately underwhelmed and disappointed me. I love the man's artwork, but his writing left a lot to be desired.

So it was with a bit of apprehension that I approached Negima!, even though a couple of my friends insisted it was pretty good. I bought the first two volumes and read them back to back, and while Volume 1 was simply okay, Volume 2 was good enough that I decided to give the series a
Setsanata
The chaotic class trip continues as Negi Springfield and his thirty-one beautiful female students explore the historic cities of Kyoto and Nara. Negi’s special headache is Konoka, the headmaster’s granddaughter, who turns out to have her own magical abilities! Although she’s not aware of them, others certainly are . . . and Konoka is kidnapped by a group of mages who plan to corrupt her budding talents. Negi is going to need all the help he can get–even if it comes from a former foe. . . .
Emmy Lou
In this volume we turn to the same old Akamatsu-sensei style - panty shots, bath scenes, and clothes busting away.

While I did enjoy the plot in this volume, the fan service, as always, is awkward. Of course, Akamatsu-sensei does this in ALL of the series I've read (Negima, Love Hina, A.I. Love You)
Lynna Le
i really love wizards and magic, so i especially adored this series. i already finished reading all of them, but by the time i finished the first six books, i was thinking, "Perverted, perverted, hilarious, hilarious." My favorite characters are Nagi, Asuna, and Paru.
Starkville Public Library Young Adult Section
The field trip continues, and Negi's magic is put to the test. Helped by his warrior friends, he's doing his best to keep everyone safe--and unaware of his magic. But evil mages are still after one of his students for their dastardly magical purposes.
Annchan Maulana
i watch the anime version :
it is about Ten year old boy name Negi Springfield who has just graduated from magic academy. He have a dream to be a master wizard.
For that he sent to Japan to teach English at girls high school.
and the story begin ..
Caroline
I'm happy to see some nice character development all around in this volume, and the magical fight scenes are getting more entertaining. Nice to see Evangeline return as more than a side-character since she's so much fun to read.
Jeffrey
This one was well on its way to a four star rating when it regressed back to heavy gratuitous fan service in the resolution.
Amy
Aug 20, 2009 Amy added it
Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Vol. 6 by Ken Akamatsu (2005)
Celina Coddington
love the violence in the books!!
Grinn
Grinn is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2015
Ann Eula
Ann Eula marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
  • Onegai Teacher, Vol. 1
  • Kashimashi Vol 2
  • Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture 7 (Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, #7)
  • Pretty Face, Vol. 1
  • Megatokyo, Volume 4
  • Zombie-Loan, Vol. 5
  • Suzuka, Vol. 1
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 13
  • R.O.D. Read or Die 3 (R.O.D. Read or Die, #3)
  • Elemental Gelade, Volume 1
  • Black Cat: The Price of Happiness, Vol. 6 (Black Cat, #6)
Ken Akamatsu (赤松 健, Akamatsu Ken, July 5, 1968 -) is a Japanese mangaka from Tokyo.

In his teenage years, Akamatsu failed the entrance exam to Tokyo University, and applied for Film Study instead (it is speculated that this is where he got the idea for Love Hina). Eventually, he became famous as an illustrator featured in Comiket (short for Comic Market, a comic convention bi-annually held in Japan
More about Ken Akamatsu...

Negima!: Magister Negi Magi (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Vol. 1
  • Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 8
  • Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 9
  • Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 10
  • Negima!: Magister Negi Magi, Volume 11
Love Hina, Vol. 01 Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Vol. 1 Love Hina, Vol. 06 Love Hina, Vol. 05 Love Hina, Vol. 03