Start by marking “Girls Bravo Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Girls Bravo Volume 1

Girls Bravo Volume 1

Boy meets girl. Boy breaks out in hives. Boy stumbles onto alien planet full of girls...Meet Yukinari Sasaki, an average high school boy who has extreme girl-phobia--and an allergic reaction when girls touch him. One day he befriends an alien named Miharu, who comes from a planet that houses only women. Remarkably, Yukinari is able to touch Miharu without breaking into a s ...more
Published October 15th 2006 by Tokyopop (first published September 13th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Girls Bravo Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girls Bravo Volume 1

Mehsi
I watched the anime years ago, and also read part of the manga years ago, and today I decided to start re-reading it again.

This volume was 3.5 stars.

It introduces us to Yukinari, a boy who is both short and highly allergic to girls. One day when he gets home he falls into the bath and lands in the country of Siren, where he meets Miharu, the only girl who can touch him without him getting hives.

I really liked Yukinari, though he was a big wuss. Always getting his butt kicked by random girls (
May 16, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was ok
Stereotypical manga. A boy discovers a portal that takes him to a world where only 10% of the population is male. The problem? He's allergic to girls. Every time a girl touches him he breaks out into hives! So, it's a lot of him running away from girls swooning and willing to do anything to be with him. Super silly, but too silly for me.
Mike
Quick thoughts: The humor played better in the anime from what I recall. Setup is stereotypical harem manga with fantasy elements. Kirie comes across as extremely unlikable and the cause of most of Yukinari's problems. Heavy fanservice, which is to be expected from the genre/premise. I have several more volumes available, so will likely continue, but this wasn't a great start.
ryan long
Dec 27, 2015 ryan long rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great manga

Very funny but most of the underwear showing was done by kiere the last chapter in this volume was a twist on a old tale but yukinari suffers so much because of his allergic reactions and kiere gets caught in most of the accident's
Olivia Moreno
May 21, 2012 Olivia Moreno rated it really liked it
Even as a straight girl I find this series to be utterly hilarious. Sometimes the pervy-ness went over board and sometimes I felt it wasn't pervy enough. It's a great series for just silly pervy humor and laughs.
Shadowjac
Shadowjac rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2016
Animelove24 Brown
Animelove24 Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Sofia
Sofia rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2016
krystal pinales
krystal pinales marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Lisa Hooper
Lisa Hooper rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Janus Draco
Janus Draco marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Patportau
Patportau marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Coffee
Coffee marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Aldo Urquiza
Aldo Urquiza rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Stephanie Toogood
Stephanie Toogood rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
MR JOSEF P SMITH
MR JOSEF P SMITH rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Derick Smith
Derick Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Al
Al rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Shannon McNinch
Shannon McNinch rated it it was ok
Jan 10, 2016
Skylar
Skylar marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Nick Harms
Nick Harms rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2015
Rylan Perrott
Rylan Perrott rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015