Start by marking “Antique Trader Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide” as Want to Read:
Antique Trader Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide

Antique Trader Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide

Arranged into some 160 categories this huge volume provides detailed listings for over 12,000 collectible items. The range of items is wide, spanning categories such as tea-serving accessories, chess pieces, glass, furniture, ceramics, sheet music and much more.
Published October 1st 2005 by Krause Publications (first published September 1st 2001)

Be the first to ask a question about Antique Trader Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide

Mary
Dec 13, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
I give them credit because it is evident that a great deal of work went into the creation of this antique guide. Also, I love antiques, so just to look at the beautiful photographs makes it a worthwhile investment.

The drawbacks to a guide like this is that they claim that it makes identification quick and easy. Nothing can be further from the truth. I guess it depends on what they mean by identification and the type of antique you have. Say for example, I want to know what a certain type of por
Delle Belle
Delle Belle rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Brenda Factor
Brenda Factor rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2012
Chloe
Chloe rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2011
Doris Pearson
Jan 07, 2011 Doris Pearson rated it it was amazing
my copy is from 1976 so much older.
Carole Catron
Carole Catron rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Charlene Kay
Charlene Kay marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
charlie
charlie marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016